Search results for query: *

1. Anti1029

Have there been any texture packs made yet that make the town NPCs look as good as the newer ones?

Some (or most) of the NPCs look a little... Out of place next to the likes of the Princess and Zoologist, are there any that changes the shading/spritework of them without actually changing their designs too much?
  2. Anti1029

Wacky NPCs Mod

Okay, first off, really love the mod. Gives a lot of life to what might feel like an empty settlement otherwise, and the NPCs that are currently in are really charming and useful. Second, I love the ideas for the new NPCs coming up. The waitress as a means to acquire the new random drop foods...
  3. Anti1029

Kingdom Hearts Custom Wave Bank!

I've been using this for my 1.4 playthrough, it's really great! Can't wait to see what you make the otherworldly tracks.
  4. Anti1029

Is there any way to increase the amount of RAM allocated to Terraria?

Sorry if this is a nooby question or anything but I've looked and my searches have turned up nothing, rip. I've been wanting to "go ham" so to speak with mods for awhile but I inevitably run into the out of memory crashes after getting more than 3-4 "big" content mods.
Back
Top Bottom