Search results for query: *

• Users: a31337
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

PC But how does Terraprisma attack enemies?

The Terraprisma has two main ways of attacking the enemy. It will always begin with the first way, but as the fight progresses it will randomly switch from one way to another. You may want to learn about sword anatomy. Just the basics. The enchanted sword stabs the enemy by lunging into it...
  2. A

Game Mechanics Iframes and piercing damage need a rework.

What is the common factor between the Blade Staff, Terraprisma, Zenith, Last Prism, Eventide, Nightglow and Razorblade Typhoon (and possibly more weapons to count) that make them so good? They do not follow the general rule of iframes. What is the common factor between the Meteor Shot, Jester...
  3. A

Game Mechanics Spawn both evil chests in the Dungeon.

You can now obtain both evils without worldhopping. (from Dryad in graveyard). You can't obtain both evil biome chest weapons in the dungeon however. Maybe change? p.s. i was told to post this here instead of the bug report forum some weeks ago so here i am pros: hints to the player that you...
  4. A

NPCs & Enemies Terra Blade upgrade before Zenith + More post-ML challenges in the form of enraged boss fights giving exclusive drops.

3 item suggestions in here. Empress of Light drops Terraprisma when fought entirely during daytime, aka when fought when enraged. There are 2 bosses that I think should also have exclusive drops when enraged. Plantera and Duke Fishron. Golem doesn't feel any different when out of the temple...
  5. A

**REPORTED** Insanely high melee speed increase messes up jousting lances.

When you have >100% increased melee speed your jousting lance will be held way too far from the player's body. Oh and it only seems to increase Daybreak's spear's velocity, not the speed at which you throw it (this is also the case for Scourge of the Corruptor and Vampire Knives). I presume it...
  6. A

Weapons & Equip There are no summons that defend the player(s) summoning it, but there should be.

Also there are too many summoning weapons locked behind grinding. I'm mentioning this now because my summon weapon idea will be a rare drop too, simply because I can't see another way of integrating such a summon. Possessed Shield - Rare drop from Possessed Armor (1/75); early hardmode item. 25...
  7. A

PC 1: Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon bosses don't seem to drop gold. and 2: Steampunker doesn't sell opposite evil content even though Dryad does

Title. I grinded 3 pumpkin moons, and my money count always freezes at around 1 platinum on wave 15, never going higher. On 1.3.5.3 they would usually also drop gold, granting me a lot of platinum by the end of the night. And for the 2nd bug report: you can now get access to the opposite evil...
  8. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Small numerous complaints.

Let's get straight to the point. TLDR: Reminder: You can now get opposite evil seeds from the Dryad in a graveyard. No Purple solution in crimson worlds/No Red solution in corruption worlds No way to create opposite evil furniture without world hopping. Enchanted Swords unfairly rare to...
Back
Top Bottom