Search results for query: *

1. Prinshi

PC-Modded Looking for a friend to play casual Calamity (18+)

If you're still lookin', I'll shoot ya a friend request. My Discord is: Zam#0215
  2. Prinshi

tModLoader Any mod making it easier to get the mining armor?

I was wondering if there was a mod that makes an npc sell the mining armor or gives it a recipe, as I barely have any undead miners spawning.
  3. Prinshi

PC Looking to play modded Terraria with 1-2 people.

I wouldn't mind joining this, my Discord is What in starnation?!#0215
  4. Prinshi

Video game voice acting, what do you think is the best?

What video games have the best voice acting in your opinion? This might seem obvious that, given my recently changed profile picture, I like the Disgaea franchise. In my opinion, voice acting is one of its strong points. I'm speaking of the English voice acting. The character I believe to have...
  5. Prinshi

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Oh, I already know 3ds won't be updated to 1.3, I think I just interpreted that these things will be removed from all versions. Guess I understood wrong, that's all.
  6. Prinshi

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Probably looked over someone asking this, but will the 3ds version be unaffected by this? Will it keep Ocram and all the other stuff? Sorry if this is an annoying question.
  7. Prinshi

PC What keeps you guys playing still?

I dunno honestly. Terraria and Minecraft are some of the only games I come back to. If I have to come up with a reason... I guess it would be the fact that I like the idea of my character makin' a wooden sword, then using that dinky stick to kill a slime with great difficulty. Then flashforward...
  8. Prinshi

You know it's free to download, right? Hell, you can literally use it in your browser.

You know it's free to download, right? Hell, you can literally use it in your browser.
  9. Prinshi

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

'Ey, thanks a bunch for the wavebank!
  10. Prinshi

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

'Ello there, I would like to request a wavebank using the soundtrack from the game "Elsword." 1. Night- Elsword OST 052 - 'Altera Village' 2. Eerie- Elsword OST 034 - 'Eerie Passageway' 3. Overworld Day- Elsword OST 021 - 'Forest Remnants' 4. Boss 1- Elsword OST 024 - 'Worthy Opponent' 5...
  11. Prinshi

I was wondering, do you have any tips for drawing?

I was wondering, do you have any tips for drawing?
  12. Prinshi

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Cool mod. I like the concept. Not gonna lie though Lilim's laugh spooks me way more than it should.
  13. Prinshi

It's called Capitalism. :D

It's called Capitalism. :D
  14. Prinshi

There's no feeling you SHOULD feel. You need to feel what you want to feel. You're the one who...

There's no feeling you SHOULD feel. You need to feel what you want to feel. You're the one who gets to decide that.
  15. Prinshi

But children like you. :D

But children like you. :D
  16. Prinshi

But Red's face is the perfect censor.

But Red's face is the perfect censor.
  17. Prinshi

Then why.... ugh nevermind...

Then why.... ugh nevermind...
  18. Prinshi

Why are you a :red: ?

Why are you a :red: ?
  19. Prinshi

Well, that depends in what state you're playing in.

Well, that depends in what state you're playing in.
Back
Top Bottom