Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

yes but same thing happening to my bro when he tries to farm them in his SP map Nvm, in SP it's working again, in multiplayer this is not working at all? No work arounds?
  2. C

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

It's been almost a week in game and erosion enemies haven't spawned besides on the first day. Neil says the same thing about taking a nap every single day, is there any way to solve this bug?
  3. C

tModLoader Recipe Browser

UW means ultra wide 21:9 ratio normally. The mod settings don't work at all, but the drag and drop from the lower right corner is working so all good. I guess another work around would be to lower the UI zoom level in game's options. Do you have an history of chests becoming bugged while using...
  4. C

tModLoader Recipe Browser

This mod is messed up, no matter how many times I try to resize it never does, can only see half of it in 2k resolution. Works fine in 4k but then the game is too small. For some reason in 1080p it doesn't even open. Is this a UW issue?
  5. C

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is this thing working for you guys? I always get a bunch of errors when trying to start it.
  6. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just killed the mutant in expert mode, got a buff called soul of the mutants I think, but I haven't had any drops at all from him, what's going on? Do I need to beat him in eternity to get any drops? No way I can do it in eternity, no heals, no life steal, no fun, lame»
  7. C

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey mate, how can we get the Blade of holy light and the bow of the star hunter?
  8. C

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Congrats on making the best content mod for terraria, I can only wish other mods had the same purpose of making the game more interesting and fun for everyone.
  9. C

tModLoader Stevie's One-Off Mods

Thanks, it's perfect now, great job mate
  10. C

tModLoader Stevie's One-Off Mods

great idea for a mod, but it's not working. There's no debuff but you can't use healing items in a row either
  11. C

tModLoader Faster Potions [Without CoolDown]

just make a mod with the normal potions with no cooldown for whoever dislikes the dumb 1min cooldown on potions that give you 1/4 of your hp. Whoever doesn't like it, no one forces them to use the mod, seriously.
  12. C

calamity mod tesla armor bug?

currently playing the calamity mod and the tesla armor is supposed to revive you twice with a 1min cd, and it's not reviving at all. It was fine for yharon, but I can't simply doge everything calamitas throws at me and the revive thing would make it a whole lot easier to do. This thing makes...
Back
Top Bottom