Search results for query: *

1. CorruptMimic22

NPCs & Enemies Halloween exclusive npc.

Imagine if you could buy halloween decoration for a spooky village? Well, i know there we have pumpkin and spooky wood but just imagine if there was a exclusive NPC that sells these things ( i mean new decorations), This started in my profile post and now i think that would be a good addition...
  2. CorruptMimic22

Game Mechanics Bosses sinergy

Well, if you don't know what is synergy, here is the response: a synergy is like a combination of two or more things that, when together, changes the mechanics of itself. Example: Royalty - actives when you summon king slime and queen slime Effects: the 2 bosses get together and become a giant...
  3. CorruptMimic22

Weapons & Equip Throwing equipments until endgame

Everyone knows about the four endgame armors right? Solar, Vortex, Nebula and Stardust. But the throwing was abandoned, Why? I don't know, but if the throwing was armors until endgame? (I will call the throwing class rogue, because throwing is a big word and in calamity they call throwing rogue)...
  4. CorruptMimic22

Ask a Corrupt Mimic Anything

Finally my AMA is working, everyone know the rules right? You can make question to me (real person) like:"do you have a strategy for king slime?" Or to corrupt mimic like:"how do you leave in corruption?". If the question is too personal, i will say:"too personal"(note: may i will take a while...
Back
Top Bottom