Search results for query: *

1. H

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

im having a bug where in masochist mode, if a boss is alive and you are dead, the timer will stay at 1 once it reaches it and never respawns you if the boss is still alive, the problem is, bosses like king slime that can get stuck easily causes a softlock and i have to alt-f4 my game and lose...
  2. H

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Please come back to port over to 1.4, this mod has so much stuff that we love!
  3. H

tModLoader JoJoStands

the viral ring doesn't seem to be in the traveling merchant's inventory, i bet plantera a few times
  4. H

tModLoader Starter Classes

for some reason, any boss or enemy will sometimes drop the uncrafted bags, i don't know why this is happening
  5. H

tModLoader Rare Item Swap

@JPAN some item obtainable before in the shop no longer show/able to buy edit:all the stuff that was disappearing are all from throrium (example: demon blood drill, greaves, badge, and the climber's ice axe were there yesterday and now gone today) edit 2:i just noticed that i was able to buy 2...
  6. H

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

is this mod still being updated? because i would like there to be a slider for each of the individual upgrades, like i said above. this is just a recommendation, but is it possible to get accessory support as well? like add defense and increase mana but only a tiny bit per level
  7. H

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

@Viktor_W i figured my problem out, i had to ctrl and right-click on the cube, hope this works for you too i hope in the future, we are able to choose which modifiers lock and not @Jofairden hey is this mod still being updated? are you working on other mods if not this one? if you are busy...
  8. H

Is there a way to make it compatible with the clicker weapons? i know i can't do it now. but are you still updating this mod?
  9. H

hey do you think you can add a slider for each speed, crit chance, damage, and such, i would like to change some things up while keeping other things the same and i dont want to be overpowered, y'know? edit: do you think you could also make them go past 100%? maybe 500% or 1000% of an upgrade
  10. H

is there any way to have support for fargo's souls because the bosses on masochist mode dont drop upgrade points Edit: i wasnt working before but now it does i think its because i went out of masochist and went back in
Back
Top Bottom