Search results for query: *

1. Jatopian

(Journey) Coin gun is in miscellaneous category instead of weapons

This is still unfixed in 1.4.4.9
  2. Jatopian

PC Nurse attacking town slimes sometimes

Nurse has a weird tendency to aggro on one of my town slimes and keep throwing syringes at it. This doesn't seem to hurt the town slime, so it's just endless thump-thump-thump of syringes until I quit the world. Kind of annoying. This seems to especially start happening at the end of boss fights...
  3. Jatopian

Recommended approach for finding Mystic Frog?

How does one find the Mystic Frog most easily, especially without Journey Mode? Do a frog statue's spawns have the 1/50 replacement chance? Must one just hang out in a Jungle town and watch the rare creature detection while listening to a podcast or something, or is it faster to fly back and...
  4. Jatopian

PC wyvern kite didn't grant achievement "A Rather Blustery Day"

I flew the Wyvern Kite and it didn't seem to count for the kite achievement. I tried flying for about ten seconds, then switched to a Yellow Kite and got the achievement instantly, so I don't think I was just not fulfilling the intended requirements. If it matters, I was on a Journey Mode Drunk...
  5. Jatopian

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I am well aware of how it's supposed to work, and how inadequate that plan can be, as you can see from the link in my signature.
  6. Jatopian

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Okay, there are a lot of nice changes here, although I find the golden horseshoe relocation pretty strange. Up in the air where you have to prove you can avoid falling seems like a good place to put an accessory that stops fall damage. What will this do to the fishing chances for it, I wonder...
  7. Jatopian

Game Mechanics Journey Mode Quality of Life suggestions for 1.4.1

Personally I'd rather not have the clutter. What's your use case for this? You know there's a hotkey to bring up the powers menu directly, right?
  8. Jatopian

Blocks & Decoration witch bottle - built-in protection for your home against wraiths and more

Agreed. Given Xemiel's point, I think events that can repeatedly happen without anything the player does to trigger, like blood moon and solar eclipse, should not be able to overcome the protections. NPC invulnerability is unlikely to be implemented since NPC death is how you get gravestones...
  9. Jatopian

Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

I would generally expect it not to affect any torch that is "biome neutral", much like I wouldn't expect it to change ebonstone brick to pearlstone brick or something. But I guess it's worth saying.
  10. Jatopian

Blocks & Decoration Time Monolith

Just night time? No other time?
  11. Jatopian

Blocks & Decoration witch bottle - built-in protection for your home against wraiths and more

Ah, sorry, oversight. I didn't mean to imply this would stop bosses too. I think if someone tries to fight a boss in their town they deserve what they get. While I never like losing my Party Girl, I am also concerned about the player's ability to feel safe in their own houses, especially on...
  12. Jatopian

Working as Designed Palladium Columns merging bug

The real issue here is that Palladium Columns, along with some of the other hardmode ore bricks, are misleadingly named. They're just another block like copper brick or gold brick. Not real columns like granite or marble column.
  13. Jatopian

Working as Designed can't shift+click duplicate quest fish into inventory

Wrong. Moving it the normal way (click, move mouse, click again) works. After all, it takes two to research in Journey mode.
  14. Jatopian

Working as Designed can't shift+click duplicate quest fish into inventory

If I have two of the same kind of quest fish in a chest, I can shift+click one of them into my inventory, but then I can't shift+click a second one into my inventory. I know there are some weird restrictions on quest fish so we don't "accidentally" fish up two, but this one doesn't make sense...
  15. Jatopian

A Terrarian's home is their castle. Or should be. Unfortunately, the actual kinds of fortress that are practical are limited to the floating variety within a narrow band of depth. This is bad and there are no real fixes for it in the game today. The idea is: A special block, item of...
  16. Jatopian

Items living wood crate and crate tweaks

I don't think we're likely to see microbiome-dependent fishing supported in the code, and it's not like a desert is guaranteed to contain an oasis either. It doesn't have to be an exclusive. This is the Suggestions section, where we suggest that things change from how they currently are in the...
  17. Jatopian

Game Mechanics let us choose modifiers

Pure RNG that you can't influence even indirectly (like getting better at mass-murdering mobs, for example) is boring. It may have been some dev's intent at some point - though I think assuming you can read their minds is a big leap, and an out-of-character one at that - but the devs are also...
  18. Jatopian

**REPORTED** Walls made with Ecto Mist able to be transformed back to natural walls.

If the devs would like us to be able to place walls that don't count as "player placed", that seems like something that could be a Torch God style toggle rather than an imprecise and unexpected item interaction like this one.
  19. Jatopian

Other Rainbow Rod and Sky Fracture's recipes

Would rather not have to farm magic missiles up for everyone on multiplayer servers... Maybe the Sky Fracture could just require some unicorn horns instead of the magic missile, for that 'splitting' theme.
  20. Jatopian

Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

I didn't think about this item interaction! Yes please.
Back
Top Bottom