Search results for query: *

1. D

Liquid Duplication Discussion

Similar setup works for me, but only if I flood the "tunnel" first.
  2. D

Tool TerrariaXNB2PNG (Simple Terraria Texture(.xnb) to PNG converter)

Ah, too bad author got discouraged and didn't developed it further, because TerrariaXNB2PNG still works for me. while TExtract doesn't 8(
  3. D

Working as Designed Is there a bug with teleporters?

Thanks. It makes more sense now. Tried darts, birds, timers and dummy. Dummy seems to be most reliable overall, though lazy darts approach might be beneficial in my case since it leaves a lot of time to move away from teleporter without complex rubberband protection.
  4. D

@pbq you look like a guy to bother about this. I checked gamepedia for both: teleporter and sensor and can't find info about that combo being dysfunctional by design. Is there other place where I can check this kind of stuff? For example, weighted plate seems to be another case, but again -...
  5. D

As I understand, as long as sensor_above is in the same setup as teleporter it won't work, correct? I mean, even if sensor is controlling on/off light which is checked by AND gate? Is it intended for weighted plate to not teleport players too?
  6. D

Thank you. Eventhough this issue doesn't affect majority of players it prevents me from creating door that allows player to walk around as usual and only activated when standing in doorway and pressing "UP", kinda like shops and indoors in general worked in old console games. No one will ever...
  7. D

Reddit seems to be mostly for low effort memes and at steam discussions thread is buried in 1-2 hours without replies. Hopefully official forums will be the right place for this. I want to make a system that teleports my character when I'm stepping up on platform above it, but for some reason...
  8. D

Great buildings(and else)

Trying to be a better landlord this time around. My NPCs lived in nasty boxes long enough.
Back
Top Bottom