Search results for query: *

1. 2

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

General: Summons should never have any iFrame issues. You should always benefit for having more summons, as it should never be the case where one overshadows another's value. The behavior must improve. There are several things that can go wrong: summons going out of aggro range automatically and...
  2. 2

PC A King Slime Prison in 1.4 (maybe)

Now that's a really cool set up there. I've tested it, and it works. This shall make my bee world a lot easier, being able to ignore spiked slimes entirely. Just setting it up at the edge of the world makes this a really easy way to get loads of good equipment from the get go. If I had done it...
  3. 2

Mount or wings?

The mounts are too slow; you will find yourself trying to move back and forth frequently. The celestial starboard is basically a jet pack and hoverboard combined, and then the infinite flight... yeah, it's great. I would have said that lava shark is great, but it needs better vertical movement.
  4. 2

How can I build a sliding door?

There's a few ways I can imagine it working: When the player triggers a player above sensor, a dummy or npc gets teleported through hoik tracks with a series of pressure plates. The pressure plates activate parts of the door each. There is another identical contraption that does the exact thing...
  5. 2

PC Prismatic Lacewing Farm: Developing and Enhancing

Just recently, there's this critter, the Prismatic Lacewing, that spawns the Empress of Light, as you all know. As I've been doing a "no flight" run, I've more or less hit an nigh impassable obstacle trying to figure out ways to beat her without wings, rocket boots, or anything of the sort...
  6. 2

PC New wiring items upon 1.4 update

Bast statues can be turned on or off, which is (if my mingling around proves to be good enough) impossible to do without wiring. Not sure why you would do this, but it's definitely a thing.
  7. 2

PC New wiring items upon 1.4 update

Anyone know if it's possible to stack boulders in terms of Y axis? It could be really useful for pre-hardmode traps, which replace spears entirely until one gets the picksaw. From what I see, I don't think it's possible to stack geysers, which is a real shame; they would be useful otherwise...
  8. 2

PC The Guide, the Bad, and the Ugly

It makes the incentive to put the painter somewhere else aside from the forest. The biome preference emphasizes this some more (likes jungle, dislikes forest). Given that he can be brought in very early in the game, it makes one think about making multiple towns, especially for those that...
  9. 2

A handful of farming questions

1. I've been making an afk farm for prismatic lacewings, but it seems that either they are a pain to bring towards you or that I am using an unviable method to farm them. I've set up a contraption that uses a huge array of hoik teeth (very fun and interactive to hammer almost a thousand blocks...
Back
Top Bottom