Search results for query: *

1. FireKestrel

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Steam Workshop - Texture Pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2439814051 This is the Wall of Guide, which replaces the Wall of Flesh and all related content (including text).
  2. FireKestrel

Music Pack The One Game-One Song Project (Free for the taking a.k.a abandoned)

I think this could be used for Title Intro Journeys End and Title Journeys End:
  3. FireKestrel

Texture Pack Wall Of Guide

So I forgot to update the version available here to match the version on the Steam workshop. That's fixed now, and there's now trophy and mask textures along with text changes. No screenshots because I'm lazy and none of my worlds have a Guide anymore.
  4. FireKestrel

I hope this project is still happening. I think this fits the Corruption: And this for Otherworld Invasion:
  5. FireKestrel

so I decided to remake the Wall Of Guide's sprite and finally added the master mode relic. Enjoy.
  6. FireKestrel

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What are your thoughts on the mods and texture packs that currently exist?
  7. FireKestrel

This for Overworld Night: And this for Boss 2:
  8. FireKestrel

What about this for the underground theme?
  9. FireKestrel

I've released pretty much the last update for this pack and it's a very small update. In case anyone didn't notice Guide of Flesh is available here.
  10. FireKestrel

Guide of Flesh

This texture pack turns the Guide into the Guide of Flesh. This could be considered a sort of sequel to the Wall of Guide texture pack. As a bonus, I've also included a texture pack that combines both packs.
  11. FireKestrel

Guide of Flesh soon ™ when I stop being lazy.
  12. FireKestrel

I have now added whatever this thing is:
  13. FireKestrel

It turns out the first version of this pack was completely unplayable as I forgot one of the gore images. This has been fixed now.
  14. FireKestrel

(This version is outdated, and I'm currently too lazy to update the download and screenshots here. Go get the updated workshop version) This texture pack replaces the Wall of Flesh with the Wall of Guide, which is a wall made of guides. why did I make this Also available on Steam!
Back
Top Bottom