Search results for query: *

1. GusSilver12

Looking for someone to help me with building (procurando alguém pra me ajudar com construção)

Okay you can add me on Discord (GusSilver12#9863). ✌
  2. GusSilver12

Looking for a Portuguese friend to play with :)

Olá, como vai? Sou brasileiro, mas tô afim de jogar contigo. Me adiciona no Discord - GusSilver12#9863.
  3. GusSilver12

Looking for someone to help me with building (procurando alguém pra me ajudar com construção)

Hey, I really need someone to help me with building since I am terrible at it. I already have a world but I have not even killed King Slime, so it is pretty much brand new. Also, if you are brazilian like me, even better! (Ei, eu preciso de alguém pra me ajudar c construção já que eu sou um...
  4. GusSilver12

PC Inexperienced and looking for an adventure

I really just want to play casually and have some fun, since I am terrible at combat and building. So it would be nice to play with someone that doesn't want to like do 100% or mine the whole world LOL.
  5. GusSilver12

PC Inexperienced and looking for an adventure

Hey, how are you doing? I am in pretty much the same as you but I have played Terraria for a time, so I can contribute with some knowledge. However, I am a noob to Discord and all of that and so far I could not add you for some reason that I do not understand. So could you add me and contact me...
Back
Top Bottom