Search results for query: *

1. TheFoxYT

lol, I have that pic because I am mainly ranged If I ever speedrun I will always go ranged Great...

lol, I have that pic because I am mainly ranged If I ever speedrun I will always go ranged Great comment, I will try the change it
  2. TheFoxYT

Texture Pack "Better" Skeletron

the pack and all of my other Rescause packs r not working plz help
  3. TheFoxYT

Items Zoologist (Cursed Fox Tooth) Idea

Yes It is so sad but Terraria will find its way to greatness even if it does not have this idea yet it is possible to get implemented if it gets popular enough or if there is a mod as I said before
  4. TheFoxYT

YEP let's not make it a feature Oh, and Terraria 1.4.1 has come out you guys should really try it but that also means that this idea has failed but it can still be a mod. Yet thank you for giving it a chance and helping it get better and better #Alex S Thank you and have a nice year.
  5. TheFoxYT

Ninja Class Mod (WIP)

This is a great mod but have U thought of what used to be throwing which in now ranged Great idea just it is kind of a remake Tip: Make Shuriken's and throwing knives a ninja thing to replace the other ones, There are good but you can make them better Thank you and good job.
  6. TheFoxYT

Texture Pack Zoologism

oh no furry's everywhere
  7. TheFoxYT

yes I agree with you it won't be a feature but it could be another little thing I do not want to kill her either
  8. TheFoxYT

Texture Pack Fishing +

great idea I might use it
  9. TheFoxYT

Actually that might be a good idea if the zoologist dies I might keep that in mind It could be something I add to this idea
  10. TheFoxYT

Texture Pack Drake and Josh as the Twins

Because it is just well, hilarious I guess (For those who like to mess around #ME)
  11. TheFoxYT

Sorry but I cannot find the report button

Sorry but I cannot find the report button
  12. TheFoxYT

Here are two problems: 1st is that what Zoologist is protector of nature and she wouldn't kill fox and take off its tooth (so I recommend to make it as a drop from she) 2nd is why it may boost melle it makes no sense because moon charm do this already so would be better if it will boost mage or...
  13. TheFoxYT

IDK if I do

IDK if I do
  14. TheFoxYT

I would like to delete the whole poll to start again because Some of the questions mean the same...

I would like to delete the whole poll to start again because Some of the questions mean the same thing.
  15. TheFoxYT

I am trying to figure out how to delete a poll and make a new one Comment below plz if U know

I am trying to figure out how to delete a poll and make a new one Comment below plz if U know
  16. TheFoxYT

That is really true and what should be in the game I just mean if you wear the item it won't curse you but it will just have an effect on you, I love your idea but people won't like the NPC bit I am putting up a vote to see if people like your idea if so I might add it in with the others You...
  17. TheFoxYT

Working as Designed Random Boss sounds

yes I do, I forgot about that feature a long time ago, thanks
  18. TheFoxYT

Clip won't load how do U load a non-youtube clip without it crashing I will be following the stardust dragon around to see what he/she kills
  19. TheFoxYT

I have been playing Terraria for 5 hours today and when I am underground my stardust dragon will just randomly fly off-screen to kill something and when it the sound effect or a random boss sound effect will happen. It is mainly the Lunatic Cultist or Moon Lord sound effect I think there is...
  20. TheFoxYT

Texture Pack "Better" Skeletron

nice that is the best thing ever
Back
Top Bottom