Search results for query: *

• Users: TheFoxYT
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheFoxYT

Working as Designed Random Boss sounds

I have been playing Terraria for 5 hours today and when I am underground my stardust dragon will just randomly fly off-screen to kill something and when it the sound effect or a random boss sound effect will happen. It is mainly the Lunatic Cultist or Moon Lord sound effect I think there is...
  2. TheFoxYT

**REPORTED** Underworld Spawns Messed Up (Bestiary)

So I was trying to fill in the Bestiary but I found 6 hours of AFK farming in the underworld while I was at school then I did it at home and the Bestiary for the underworld was not full there was no Vodo Deamon and Regular Deamon Part they were left undiscovered. Then when I was playing I saw...
  3. TheFoxYT

Resolved Game won't open

I was wanting to play some Terraria and farm MoonLord some more but every time I tried to open up Terraria steam would say Steam: ERROR Unable to run game .............. Listed in the images below I looked at steam and it said the game is already running when I checked my running files and...
  4. TheFoxYT

Items Zoologist (Cursed Fox Tooth) Idea

I had an idea about zoologists. It is a new item that she should sell, it is going to be obtainable other ways but the main way is to buy it from her, At night on a full moon, she turns into a werefox, (when she was looking at critters she was bitten by a cursed fox that gave her the werefox...
Back
Top Bottom