Search results for query: *

1. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

I'll check it out and try to fix it so please be paient I do have the power of knowledge. Edit:It works perfectly fine my dude I have no idea whats the issue
  2. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

is this 1.3 or 1.4
  3. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Broken Hero Starter Gear

This is just great for terraria fans that have some expierience into hardmode I personally love it man keep up the good work.
  4. Dragon God Yharon

Last Obamium

Oh thats absolutely fie kylotl if you need any advice on terraria stuff just contact me on this or any other of your threads.
  5. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Lizardmen Race (NPCs & Player)

So that he aknowledges that people want the texture pack to be finished and finishes it. bye.
  6. Dragon God Yharon

Last Obamium

I created some more sprites I would like you to look at Kylotl. trollface is stardust dragon head and nyan cat is meowmere's projectiles.
  7. Dragon God Yharon

Last Obamium

we need more people like you we need more texture packs like this so I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU WILL CHANGE IT FROM A SINGLE LAST OBAMIUM INTO A COMPLETE MEME TEXTURE PACK AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SPRITES FOR YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT THREAD SO I WILL POST SOME TEXTURES AS SOON...
  8. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Alternate Zoologists

agent sansstorm so true
  9. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Fishing +

well actually relogic stated that 1.4.1.2 will be the final update so you will be doing it for 1.4 and above actually
  10. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Fishing +

but could you please also add: prismite(a catchable fish in terraria), hungerfish(also a catchable fish in terraria), wyvertail(a catchable questfish in terraria), frost daggerfish(a catchable ranged weapon) for the angler earrings. and retexture blood moon fished enemies.
  11. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Fishing +

I love the flarefin koi earring by the way
  12. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Fishing +

I am here to ask you when are the textures going to be released.
  13. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Lizardmen Race (NPCs & Player)

Agent sansstorm probably either in years or never you should just try to contact the creator on many websites until he might notice you eventually.
  14. Dragon God Yharon

Vaguely Catlike EoL

I want this texture pack so I am writing this please give us the texture pack we need it, it truly is beautiful.
  15. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack sans skeletons

do it faster it cant be that hard you been doing it for days or even more I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT
  16. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

just dont use 1x1 pixels terraria only supports 2x2 pixels
  17. Dragon God Yharon

Texture Pack Gold Onyx Blaster

Can you make platinium onyx blaster please.
Back
Top Bottom