Search results for query: *

1. The True Destroyer

I sort of like the character creator idea, but 1. you're right, too many things are paid; 2. it...

I sort of like the character creator idea, but 1. you're right, too many things are paid; 2. it doesn't seem to fit Minecraft; 3. neither do those maps you see on marketplace. It's sort of like the reason I don't like Terraria or Minecraft content mods.
  2. The True Destroyer

Wait, you mean on Bedrock you can't upload and use a skin? I thought you could. But yeah, the...

Wait, you mean on Bedrock you can't upload and use a skin? I thought you could. But yeah, the Marketplace seems pretty weird.
  3. The True Destroyer

Wait, really? Ouch. I'm Java all the way though.

Wait, really? Ouch. I'm Java all the way though.
  4. The True Destroyer

True Destroyer's Textures

I'm sorry I couldn't do better. Some of these are pretty old, too. (The OOA has been sitting about; the christmas tree sword is even older and I hate that one too.) As for the pumpkin moon sprites, they really weren't following any theme, I just touched up what I thought would look good to...
  5. The True Destroyer

Yeah. It seemed really weird to me when I put it in. Is there anything wrong you'd like to point out? "...interesting" is a term I like to use a lot, but sometimes it confuses me too. :p
  6. The True Destroyer

Reserved. I really don't think I'll need this, but it's in case, eh?
  7. The True Destroyer

Intro I sometimes sprite a little in my free time. I redo stuff in the Terraria textures as I go, changing what I don't like here and there. Some of this stuff actually turned out to be semi-workable for use within texture packs, so I decided to put them together and upload them here...
  8. The True Destroyer

Random Inquiries!

You'll have to be more specific than that... I'm not quite sure what you mean.
  9. The True Destroyer

Random Inquiries!

I know little of games and media, so there's not much I can say here. :(
  10. The True Destroyer

Random Inquiries!

Sorry it's been so long. Way too long. I was gone. But now I'm back, hopefully! I think it was needed. It was way unbalanced for its stage. But personally, deep down, I'm still rather disappointed; the fastest mount in existence is now a tree. It's just that I personally think machines should...
  11. The True Destroyer

Drawings & Paintings My Terraria drawings & digital art

Sorry it's been so long... I explained on my profile... But yeah. Thank you! don't anyone dare bash me that that's not the melee headpiece Not long actually... Not that I want to brag about it or anything. Thank you for the feedback! :happy:
  12. The True Destroyer

One thing I've always wondered about OOA, since I was always mobile: I know the idea is that you...

One thing I've always wondered about OOA, since I was always mobile: I know the idea is that you protect the crystal from enemies using Tavernkeep sentries (The Origin in Soul Knight!) but are the sentries integral, or can you just spam regular weapons?
  13. The True Destroyer

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-8th-anniversary-lore-event.79764/
  14. The True Destroyer

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

The wiki is user maintained. It's far from perfect. I do think the thing about strings and fishing poles is on the wiki somewhere, but I could be wrong.
  15. The True Destroyer

I mortally hate the Crimson and so I specified for the playthrough to try and get a corrupt...

I mortally hate the Crimson and so I specified for the playthrough to try and get a corrupt world. So unfortunately I don't have the insanely useful Ichor debuff available. :sigh:
  16. The True Destroyer

We are running our HM playthru on Mobile, since I didn't get Desktop version till a few days...

We are running our HM playthru on Mobile, since I didn't get Desktop version till a few days ago. Seeing that it'll probably be through October before we can continue, I'm hoping to finally get my hands on an Onyx Blaster.
  17. The True Destroyer

Hmm... We beat SkellyPrime somewhat easily with titanium gear (crates are nice) but yeah, while...

Hmm... We beat SkellyPrime somewhat easily with titanium gear (crates are nice) but yeah, while it seems fun to smash altars and then brave the HM caverns in search of ore, it does get real boring after a while. I made my friend do it for a little but he barely made any progress since something...
  18. The True Destroyer

plz help

To be more specific, you must first find a Lava Charm. An accessory allowing 7 seconds of immunity. (You could just click the above link and read about the Wader components, of course.) If you want another option, try making an Obsidian Skin Potion or two. Each grants lava immunity for 4 minutes.
  19. The True Destroyer

(continued) It is a nice concept, but I think it should shoot slightly slower (very fast...

(continued) It is a nice concept, but I think it should shoot slightly slower (very fast maybe), be less accurate and also have a lower drop chance because FL is not very hard and with 10% you'd get huge amounts.
  20. The True Destroyer

I don't think they even drop candy cane blocks? Is there something I missed? Also I think the...

I don't think they even drop candy cane blocks? Is there something I missed? Also I think the tommy gun won't be added to vanilla game, due to several reasons (Leinfors also said they aren't changing frost legion so...)
Back
Top Bottom