Search results for query: *

• Users: Nellonel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nellonel

Other (UI) Make the number that indicates the items in a stack lower and to the left, or smaller, or both.

This has been bothering me for the longest time now, the way this number (shown below) is almost in the center of the item UI can get annoying. A big part of the original sprite is covered, which is really disorienting for small sprites like dyes here, and especially more so if it gets into...
  2. Nellonel

Items All (or most) of 1.4 items don't have an increased drop rate in expert mode

i feel like this shouldn't be the case, especially for weapon drops that are almost necessary for one class-only play-throughs like the sanguine staff and the blade staff
  3. Nellonel

PC Camera Mode breaking the background

So a meteorite landed on a living tree (which might even be a bug by itself), and i thought it was pretty funny so i took a screenshot with camera mode's map, and the background messes up at the bottom of the picture. Might be a problem with big screenshots (also if you look at the bottom right...
  4. Nellonel

**REPORTED** potential missing pixel in the zoologist emote's 2nd frame

All NPC emotes' second frame just makes them a bit shiny (with the exception of the tavernkeep), except for /zoologist which the second frame has a missing pixel in the outline of the bottom of her face
Back
Top Bottom