Search results for query: *

1. Vikcrafted123

Nice

Nice
  2. Vikcrafted123

Could you make an update on your all items map for Exxo Avalon? (make a 1.3 version? (map...

Could you make an update on your all items map for Exxo Avalon? (make a 1.3 version? (map crashes in 1.3))
  3. Vikcrafted123

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Welp, I booted up my Terraria Exxo Avalon v12 today, and I greeted by realizing that my settings had been completely reset, and my saved characters/worlds are also gone, I'm using the same PC (no resets or anything) that I had yesterday when I shut of my PC.
  4. Vikcrafted123

meltlessboy's Terraria interface

Could you give us a download with .xnb files in it???? We can't turn .png files into .xnb files...
  5. Vikcrafted123

Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

Spiders IRL for me are no biggy, but when it comes to games like Terraria I honestly quit if I see those creepy things, I already have the Jeepers Creeper achievement so I would like a mod that removed the Spider Nests, or a option to remove them while making the world, it would make me feel a...
  6. Vikcrafted123

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Ok, I tried both with and without numlock too, the latter could be the reason...
  7. Vikcrafted123

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

My NumPad0 Doesn't want to work :( I want to get a meteor but none has spawned in yet :( I love the HamAxe so much... I'd like to know a way I can fix this or if I just have to change the key. P.S I am playing on a PC (Keyboard and Screen not attached like a Laptop)
  8. Vikcrafted123

Other "Vanity" accessories

You know the slots where you can put your "vanity" accessories? I'd there to be a setting where you could choose if they are visible or not! (Like the normal accessories) Well, why? you may ask. I mostly use those slots for keeping accessories that I suddenly might need. And I don't want to keep...
Back
Top Bottom