Search results for query: *

1. AMVCRKeagan

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Vanity Accesory bug

Ok. Just checking. Thanks!
  2. AMVCRKeagan

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Vanity Accesory bug

I read on the wiki that in terraria 1.4, accesories that do not display on the character cannot be placed in vanity accessory slots. However, I accidently ran into a work-around. By swapping accesories around, you can force a non-vanity accessory in the vanity slot, therefore expanding your...
  3. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Frame drops and crashes

Yeah, actually one of the admin of this forum suggested that to me once. Apparently the minimap takes a lot of processing
  4. AMVCRKeagan

Thats good! Hope it continues to get better.
  5. AMVCRKeagan

I guess it depend on your problem. In boss battles the frameskip is helpful, but if your game is just crashing, idk what else to say.
  6. AMVCRKeagan

I mean soft reset, sorry
  7. AMVCRKeagan

Frame skip is very important :)
  8. AMVCRKeagan

Also, Here are some extra settings you can use: -Turn off backgrounds Also, in-game, closing the minimap when the game is getting crunchy can help. Some other things that helped me is are: -Close all other apps while playing Terraria -Make sure you arent using too much device storage. -Reset...
  9. AMVCRKeagan

Yeah, this used to happen to me too. What settings have you changed?
  10. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Potion of Return

Hi, today I tried out the potion of return, which has a really cool concept. However, I cant get it to work. I tapped on the portal at spawn, but nothing happened. I also tried using the interact button, but it just didnt work. Does anyone know how to use the return portal?
  11. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Beenades

Ok, that sounds good. Thanks!
  12. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Beenades

Yeah, I think Ill try a few more times with beenades, but yeah, for how fast expert skeletron is it is a heck of a time dodging and fighting. Thanks for the advice!
  13. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Beenades

Sure. Do you know of any other options?The reason I use beenades is because they are homing, so I dont have to focus on aiming and more on dodging. Should I throw just a couple at a time or try to find a different weapon? With the hive pack the bees will shred up skeletron, but like I said then...
  14. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Beenades

Hi all! I have recently been trying to defeat Skeletron in expert mode. My weapon of choice is beenades, but I have been having trouble with them. After throwing 5-10 of them simultaneously, the game gets extremely laggy (to the point where it is so slow I can hardly control my character and...
  15. AMVCRKeagan

Resolved [Mobile] Is this normal?

Reminds me of the moonwalking unicorn mount:naughty:
  16. AMVCRKeagan

Thanks! I just thought it odd, was making sure wasnt a glitch. Can you do this on other platforms as well?
  17. AMVCRKeagan

Hi all! I have a question about the sheild of cthulu. Take a look. Is it normal to be able to hit enemies behind you with the sheild? This is my first expert playthrough, so am a litle curious.
Back
Top Bottom