Search results for query: *

1. AMVCRKeagan

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Vanity Accesory bug

I read on the wiki that in terraria 1.4, accesories that do not display on the character cannot be placed in vanity accessory slots. However, I accidently ran into a work-around. By swapping accesories around, you can force a non-vanity accessory in the vanity slot, therefore expanding your...
  2. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Potion of Return

Hi, today I tried out the potion of return, which has a really cool concept. However, I cant get it to work. I tapped on the portal at spawn, but nothing happened. I also tried using the interact button, but it just didnt work. Does anyone know how to use the return portal?
  3. AMVCRKeagan

Mobile Beenades

Hi all! I have recently been trying to defeat Skeletron in expert mode. My weapon of choice is beenades, but I have been having trouble with them. After throwing 5-10 of them simultaneously, the game gets extremely laggy (to the point where it is so slow I can hardly control my character and...
  4. AMVCRKeagan

Resolved [Mobile] Is this normal?

Hi all! I have a question about the sheild of cthulu. Take a look. Is it normal to be able to hit enemies behind you with the sheild? This is my first expert playthrough, so am a litle curious.
Back
Top Bottom