Search results for query: *

1. ThatKidBobo

Sprites Different sprites for fire death.

I think it is very dumb that when something dies from a fire-related debuff or a fire themed weapon they explode into bloody giblets. Exploding them into grayscaled giblets would make much more sense I think, and would also look cooler in some situations imo. Maybe ice-related deaths could...
  2. ThatKidBobo

Items 1.4.5 Inventory Sound Effects

There's that one sound effect that plays when you take an item from the ground or click on an item in your inventory. How about changing that sound for different types of items, like Diablo? For example, swords could play a seathing sound, guns could play a shotgun cocking sound, explosives...
  3. ThatKidBobo

Randomly Generated Quest System

As a person who recently got into the Elder Scrolls series, the first 2 games' random quest system amazed me, if you had nothing to do you could just get a quest and it would be it's own little original adventure. I never played modded Terraria and after years and years of playing I finally got...
  4. ThatKidBobo

Eye Of Chuthulhu Vs Terrarian

It was fun to make. (with bad mouse)
  5. ThatKidBobo

Texture Pack Edgy HUD Pack

!NOW RELEASED ON STEAM WORKSHOP! WORKSHOP LINK I really like the color red and black, I usually combine them together. If you're like me I really suggest using this texture pack! I present you, The Edgy Hud Pack. Basically what this pack does is to alter some stuff about the in-game Hud, make...
  6. ThatKidBobo

PC Crash Corrupts Files

One day I was continuing my summoner playthrough and my pc recently crashed, when i entered the corruption after a little while my PC crashed. Now I opened the game to play again and I noticed my character was set to the deafult character(colors, style and hair), also it had no name. I tried to...
  7. ThatKidBobo

Darker Grass

Can anybody talented make the overworld grass darker ? If I knew how to edit tiles I could have done it myself, maybe a little help about that?
  8. ThatKidBobo

PC Steam Profiles Issue

How can you open two Terraria clients running on different Steam accounts in the same computer? The profiles may be different but the Terraria root folder will always be in the same location. So Steam uses its cloud to equalize the progress of the account so when I open another Steam account on...
  9. ThatKidBobo

Destroyer Pixel Art

I drew the Destroyer, my nightmare.
  10. ThatKidBobo

**REPORTED** Please Launch The Game From Your Steam Client

Even though I launch every Steam game from the client Terraria sometimes says this and never opens untill I reboot the PC. Is there any way I can fix this?
  11. ThatKidBobo

**REPORTED** Clipping Through Blocks

Since the beautiful 1.4 update came some mobs randomly started to clip through blocks. The first time I saw this, was me and my friends playing together. At first I thought it was my friends bad internet connection, but the same things happened to me in single player too. I was playing on expert...
Back
Top Bottom