Search results for query: *

1. Stuxnet

I hope im not the only one here that thinks your picture that was in CC reminds themselves of...

I hope im not the only one here that thinks your picture that was in CC reminds themselves of Sword Art Online?
  2. Stuxnet

Get rid of "zor" and your username is my real name! xD

Get rid of "zor" and your username is my real name! xD
  3. Stuxnet

tAPI Project Periodic [NEED DEVELOPMENT TEAM]

Preserved because I know you will say first.
  4. Stuxnet

tAPI Project Periodic [NEED DEVELOPMENT TEAM]

The aim of this mod is to add all 75 stable metal elements from the periodic table as ores. Before I start working on this mod, I need the following: To be easy on the dev team, and to not force everything on the players so quickly that their minds would explode, This is how this mod's...
  5. Stuxnet

tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

It's been nice spriting for you... By the way, I am Gigabit, I changed my name for some reason I dont know.
  6. Stuxnet

Humorous Snarpiism: The World's First Crab-Rounded Religion

snarpiism ... that's really just about it... no jk :p This is the story (and dialogue) of how Snarpiism came to be: In art class, my friend Ozhan made a clay demented crab. "Hey ,I have a name for that demented crab." I say. "What is it?" he asks. dramatic pause... "Magisnarp" I laugh...
  7. Stuxnet

... Remember?
  8. Stuxnet

I will destroy your uranium washing machine because I am Stuxnet. :p

I will destroy your uranium washing machine because I am Stuxnet. :p
  9. Stuxnet

sup b*tches, i'm back! ... sorry for the foul language ;( I was spending a while in the digital ethereal doin' stuff... lol jk. I was doing a thing at school called Screen-Free Week where we had to go May 4- May 10 without anything that uses screens. I also Was accepted into the XBOX ONE...
  10. Stuxnet

no! im bak btw :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:naughty::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:naughty::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  11. Stuxnet

On vacation at a beachhouse. imagining its summer :(

On vacation at a beachhouse. imagining its summer :(
  12. Stuxnet

K guys, im going on vaca over the weekend, so dont bother messaging me :cool: bai :naughty::dryadnaughty::merchantnaughty::nursenaughty:~:naughty:`:naughty:
  13. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

ilululululululuminati? kk
  14. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

illumineoti.
  15. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

42 The sum of the digits is 6. There are 2 digits in the number, 4/2 is 2 and the second digit is two. 6 divided by 2 is 3. There are 3 sides to a triangle. ILLUMINATI 4*2 is 8. There are 2 gaps in the number eight. Humans have 2 eyes. The illuminati symbol has an eye. ILLUMINATI Therefore...
  16. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

Capa. Capa likes cacti. Cacti has one eye in it. Without the I, Cacti has three unique letters. 3 letters, One I. Illuminati confirmed. Capa is Illuminati confirmed. Nothing is coincidence, they're always watching.
  17. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

Salted, Salted is a cow. Cows eat grass. Grass. Grass is a type of plant that grows on the ground. Ground. People walk on the ground, Jennifer Lawrence is a person. Jennifer Lawrence fought in the hunger games, games. The last letter in the word "Games" is the letter "S" Now, lets go back to...
  18. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

:dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dr...
  19. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

level 666 skeletral dragon. thats oalso shiny, golden, shaolin, grandmaster, inferno, minecrafdt, shotgun, and happy
  20. Stuxnet

The Last Post Wins!

*tacles halo and murders with a banana thats what she said.
Back
Top Bottom