Search results for query: *

1. Ghost11

;-;

;-;
  2. Ghost11

If all you care about is romance, tragedy, and good animation, go to SAO. Though Death Note is...

If all you care about is romance, tragedy, and good animation, go to SAO. Though Death Note is kinda like anime's foolish and nearly unsuccessful copy to Sherlock.
  3. Ghost11

[IMG] for the compendium.

for the compendium.
  4. Ghost11

Thoughts On The Coingun? + Twins Kill in 15 seconds with no Buffs on a Blood Moon

I agree. I've gone through nearly 80 Pirate map and still none- I got two Crimson Key Molds and the Hallowed key mold on mobile version, when the Key Molds were still 1 in 4000 chance of dropping, and I still don't have the coin gun!
  5. Ghost11

O-oh yeah. Hehe. I just don't like waiting on things I request, since I ordered those esert...

O-oh yeah. Hehe. I just don't like waiting on things I request, since I ordered those esert Goggles from BudK Magezine. I have been waiting 8 months for those goggles.
  6. Ghost11

Mmmmmhm

Mmmmmhm
  7. Ghost11

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/shocking-pictures-that-prove-the-illuminati-is-all-around

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/shocking-pictures-that-prove-the-illuminati-is-all-around
  8. Ghost11

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!! ((Hang on while I fetch a link like a puppy.))

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!! ((Hang on while I fetch a link like a puppy.))
  9. Ghost11

Um... Hello?

Um... Hello?
  10. Ghost11

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

So I just obtained the Terrara Blade, right? And when I go to the goblin, it's like 5 gold or whatever, so I say "Oh, I have 1 platinum, no biggy!* and then, I reforge... 18 times? I lost 2 more platinum off of Vamp Knives, then lost 5 off the Rainbow Gun. But it worked out, I got Godly VK...
  11. Ghost11

Thoughts On The Coingun? + Twins Kill in 15 seconds with no Buffs on a Blood Moon

In my mind, I see the best way of using the coin gun is to make a bunch of copper coins from silver, then just use those. You're saving money and still dishing out over 200 DPS
  12. Ghost11

Either Full Metal Alchemist or Attack on Titan. Though, I really enjoyed Bleach, which was...

Either Full Metal Alchemist or Attack on Titan. Though, I really enjoyed Bleach, which was actually my first anime.
  13. Ghost11

KK.

KK.
  14. Ghost11

*badum tss*

*badum tss*
  15. Ghost11

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Hoik + bommerang.
  16. Ghost11

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Pulling the weeds:Defeat Plantera Pulling the Trees: Defeat Enraged Plantera. Bleh Bleh Bleh: Obtain Vampire Knives. Carving Pumpkins: Defeat Pumpking Burning the Wood: Defeat Mourning wood. Dethroning the Queen: Defeat the Ice Queen MLG Player: Defeat Dungeon Gaurdian I Scream, You...
  17. Ghost11

True.

True.
  18. Ghost11

Spoopy username is spoopy.

Spoopy username is spoopy.
  19. Ghost11

I don't lie fat allert boxes. It's annoying :P

I don't lie fat allert boxes. It's annoying :P
  20. Ghost11

Oy! The secret to a better game is... (not that this game isn't already the greatest game of...

Oy! The secret to a better game is... (not that this game isn't already the greatest game of all time...) Ghosts. Scares. And around 30 times more guns.
Back
Top Bottom