Search results for query: *

1. Arfster Is Chill.

PC A Re-Introduction, I am Arfster.

Hello, recently I have come to these forums in hopes of finding people like me, people who like gaming, people who like playing terraria. Well, I succeeded.. only, I need some new friends, I had come across deadweight when I was playing with some of these gentlemen. If you would like to play (...
  2. Arfster Is Chill.

PC Post your RNG luck here!

Doesn't matterwhat, just explain what you killed. And what the booty was. :) Yeah, I got 4 cutlasses from a Pirate invasion just after I hardmoded, one was legendary, the others were plain red.
  3. Arfster Is Chill.

Weapons & Equip Antiseptic

I am not a spriter, however I would like to get into the art. ( if you have a program I could use, please send it. ) The Antiseptic item would basically be something you obviously equip, it protects you from both Curses, Poisons, and Bleeding, a pre hardmode item which is obtained via killing...
  4. Arfster Is Chill.

PC Yo Yo Yo! New to this place, really nice. Names' Arfster Is Chill.

Add me up on steam @Arfster Is Chill, put your stuff down below and I'll gladly play up up. Hell yeah. Oh, 300+ hours on my new account, around 1k+ on my .. other. been playing for around 2 years now, preferred class is warrior. and im a good builder.
  5. Arfster Is Chill.

PC Masters Bazaar; Selling / Buying. [ Mostly Everything ]

Hi, this is my very nice trading shop, feel free to browse; if you find something you like, send me a PM, or go to my Steam and PM me there. Two things I would like to make mention before you all start up; I do not sell anything that is unobtainable, aka S.D.M.G, Icemourne, or other hacked in...
Back
Top Bottom