Search results for query: *

• Users: tiwdaym
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics A new "farming" mechanic to the game

Hi there I was wondering through Terraria multiverse, slaying enemies, collecting loot, protecting the land from Bosses and Threats from Space (especially those Lunar creatures.. Where they always come from?) And sometimes I was resting in Town with lots of friends that sold nice and fun tools...
  2. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics Please add option for server-side characters in Multiplayer

Hi, not sure if it was already suggested, but I would like to see an option when hosting a Multiplayer worlds to be able to use server-side characters. (like some checkbox or option) I know there are some 3rd party tools that can do that as well, or modded, but I would really appreciate it if...
  3. tiwdaym

Blocks & Decoration Please, make all non-renewable blocks renewable

I have feeling this is more like for modded, but I would like to see this in Vanilla as well. Please, add for non-renewable blocks some option to make them renewable. https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Non-renewable_items I personally would like to see all blocks in some forms like maybe from...
  4. tiwdaym

**REPORTED** Visual bug - background wall not displaying on map bounds

On small map, pre-Hardmode (not sure about what happens next) there is this littlew visual bug. background walls are not showing, when placed and are "cut by invisible line". You can hammer them back, they are just not displaying. Tried with palm wood wall and obsidian wall, both are not...
Back
Top Bottom