Search results for query: *

1. Razeify

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Found a bug on multiplayer, you can only use the magic dice once on an item, after that it won't reroll or consume the dice. On singleplayer though i can reroll as much as i want, thanks.
  2. Razeify

tModLoader Any Dual Wield-like mods?

Are there any mods similar to dual wield for 1.3? I saw the MainSlotZero mod but unfortunately its for tApi, looking for mods on tModLoader.
  3. Razeify

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

When you kill every monster in the game
  4. Razeify

tAPI Mod Suggestion: Recipe Book

*cough* Neos recipe book *cough*
  5. Razeify

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

How would i make a boomerang that does the magnet sphere effect when thrown? Zapping enemies as it goes by. Or a boomerang that spawns the same homing bubbles that flairon spawns.
  6. Razeify

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

Here it is Also thank you for helping me with the boomerang it kinda works now
  7. Razeify

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

I get this error when i try to build my mod Help
  8. Razeify

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I meant that have they made a playthrough of the mod in youtube :D
  9. Razeify

Yeah i'm waiting for that.
  10. Razeify

tAPI Need help with a custom boomerang thingy.

So i got this crazy idea of a boomerang that mimics the razorblade typhoon behavior, i tried to make this but i have no idea how since im new to modding so is it possible to create something like this? Like it's a boomerang but when thrown does the same thing that the razorwheel does (bounces to...
  11. Razeify

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

How would i go about making a boomerang that acts like the razorblaze? Meaning like i would throw it and it would bounce to enemies and return to me? And if it could have the effect like shadow armor when it moves, is that possible?
  12. Razeify

So has anyone made a playthrough of this mod in 1.2 besides Ryan?
  13. Razeify

Yes, i think everything is except the metroid stuff.
  14. Razeify

I really love your mod omnir! Been looking forward to the release of 1.2 version of this, and now it's here! Super excited for upcoming updates. :P
  15. Razeify

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

Thanks for this tutorial! Helped a lot.
  16. Razeify

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

So i played with this mod and noticed that the balloon slimes and the horseshoe crabs drop souls of spight. Im guessing thats not intended?
  17. Razeify

tAPI NeoMods

One thing i noticed was that the Master Crafter npc sells a light disc? Not sure if caused by other mods that im playing with.
Back
Top Bottom