Search results for query: *

• Users: NameTaken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NameTaken

Making a class! really cant come up with a good name tho

Im having trouble coming up with a good name for my class, i would need a damage type and a class name seperately, because for example melee has 1. melee damage 2. warrior emblem so i would need both basically the idea of the class is you would get a deck of cards, and once you get that you can...
  2. NameTaken

My Mods

This is a list of my mods! if you like these mods please continue to like them. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  3. NameTaken

All Weapons Cost 20 Mana!

I made this. I have no idea why. It should work with modded items but i haven't tried it. It also adds a recipe for mana crystals! its just nothing at a workbench! Get it on the mod browser you can see my other mods here.
  4. NameTaken

tModLoader The Miracle Mod

The Miracle Mod is a cancelled content mod, no more updates are being released, but feel free to download the current version of it from the mod browser! Why doesn't [insert item here] have the same sprite on the homepage and in the mod? Sprites in the mod will be updated when a patch comes...
  5. NameTaken

Custom Treasure Bag not giving items

My custom treasure bag that i made wont give any of the items it should give, probably and extremely stupid mistake on my part but i can't figure out what's wrong. here's the code for it using System; using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using...
Back
Top Bottom