Search results for query: *

• Users: Mr. K
  • Order by date
  1. Mr. K

PC Golf: Things You May or May Not Know About Course Building (v0.1)

with the new update dropping, it seems i might've missed one other thing that slows golf balls down the antlion eggs, at least when crafted, will slow balls down too also, put in a slight PSA about the importance of keeping your flowers/moss safe and mining helmets > ultrabright helmets in...
  2. Mr. K

thanks, i guess i can see where that'd have some fun uses, maybe Anyways, I discovered a couple more things, some of them a bit more obvious some not-so-obvious, and I went ahead and put them in the OP in their proper spots, but I'll post a summary of the new stuff I found that could impact...
  3. Mr. K

forgot to do this earlier, but post reserved for if the OP gets so many updates that it needs a separate post
  4. Mr. K

Map-Golf Super Mario Bros Golf: 1-1 (proof of concept, will never be finished)

After getting inspired by a post elsewhere of someone recreating SMB's 1-1, I decided to steal their idea 1:1 (heh) and add a couple more features to make it more golf-like. Every single brick and row of tall grass was placed with a "times 3" notion in mind. As in, for one brick in SMB, it...
  5. Mr. K

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Why do you let me skip past the reforge I want? I've been mashing that button. I've been throwing enough money into your pockets for you to put a damn diamond ring on that girl of yours. And yet, you never ask me if I'm really, truly sure I want to change that Unreal Sniper Rifle into a...
  6. Mr. K

PC hey hey people

not much man, got my stuff all set up. you?
  7. Mr. K

Map-Golf The Golf Testing Map

note: slightly outdated for now, but still a useful reference I think. i'll try to update later. check my golf tutorial for new discoveries A very simple map that's not exactly meant to play golf on, but rather test golf-related things on. Though I did try to make it look decent. You don't...
  8. Mr. K

This is a collection of things I've tested, alongside Khaios's tutorial on golf in "Putt-raria!", all in one big post. Some of this stuff may surprise you, while some are rather obvious but are just here anyway for whatever reason. I'm hoping everything in here is correct, and if something's...
  9. Mr. K

PC hey hey people

mr. k here and today, i'd like to talk about a very serious topic golf literally all i will do within the next 24 hours is post a couple things about golf, respond to them, and probably not do much else aside from golf-related things said couple of things will hopefully be: a golfing tutorial...
Back
Top Bottom