Search results for query: *

• Users: ahamling27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ahamling27

PC A Guide to TEdit 3

A Guide to TEdit 3 Getting Started First you need to make sure you have the latest version of TEdit. It's constantly being updated so go here to get the latest version. You should see a list of files and the top most file will always be the most up-to-date version. The Menu Bar At the top of...
  2. ahamling27

Items Enchanted Moondial

This one is pretty easy, like the Enchanted Sundial, the Enchanted Moondial reverts the time of day to the beginning of night. The reason I would like to see this, is because on my adventure map (A Link to Terraria), and any adventure map that uses bosses, players don't always end up there at...
  3. ahamling27

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Find it now on Steam Workshop! COMPLETE REWRITE OF MY 1ST ADVENTURE MAP, ADVENTURE! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda! 03/29/2021 - A Link to Terraria 4.0.4 been released! Also uploaded to Steam Workshop...
  4. ahamling27

Map-Adventure Revenge! - An Epic Adventure Map! [Pre 1.2]

Revenge! Rules: Read all signs before opening chests. You can buy from vendors. The only things you can't buy are Dynamite, Bombs, etc. No explosives. And no buying picks, etc. No tools. They will be provided as needed. No crafting. You will at times be needed to place blocks, you shouldn't...
  5. ahamling27

Map-Adventure Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda [Pre 1.2]

v 1.3 Is Here! **SECRET ROOMS!** Multiplayer now available! Up to 4 players! Added a multiplayer version. Up to 4 players can co-op their way through the adventure! v 1.3 is the definitive version. There will not be any more updates to this map as of now. Unless there is some glaring bug I...
  6. ahamling27

Map-Adventure Escape! - The Necro Knight's Castle [Pre 1.2]

ESCAPE! The Necro Knight's Castle Rules: Read all signs. You can buy from vendors. The only things you can't buy are Dynamite, Bombs, etc. No explosives. And no buying picks, etc. No tools. No crafting. Installation: Put the world file into your Worlds folder. Instructions here. Do not...
  7. ahamling27

Hello again!

Hello again! I'm that old map maker you might remember from the maps Adventure!(that Zelda one), Revenge!, Escape!, and lastly The Legend of Zelda: A Link to Terraria(that other, newer, Zelda one). If not, I'll get links in here and you can try them out yourself. Also, welcome everyone to the...
Back
Top Bottom