Search results for query: *

1. DrumstickYT

Video Terraria 1.4 Boss Difficulty Tier List

Here's a list I made based on Boss Difficulty in Terraria 1.4! Difficulty tier lists are pretty subjective, I've heard a lot of different opinions since uploading.
  2. DrumstickYT

Video Terraria: For The Worthy Episode 2

Continuing my playthrough on the For the Worthy seed!
  3. DrumstickYT

Video Terraria NPCs Tier List (Video + Thread)

I made a new video discussing the NPCs, and ordered them into a tier list! I would love to hear any thoughts in the replies to this thread, either about my own list or the NPCs themselves!
  4. DrumstickYT

Video First impressions of For The Worthy? (Video & Thread)

I started a For The Worthy Let's Play today! Wanted to share my first experience with it. It's really quite hard! Definitely had a lot of unexpected stuff that caught me off guard. Has anyone else tried For The Worthy? Would love to hear first impressions in this thread.
  5. DrumstickYT

Video Terraria Expert Boss Items Tier List (Video/Thread)

Finished up this video today and I thought it would be neat to try and get a proper discussion thread going. This video contains all my thoughts about the Expert Boss Items in 1.4, would love to hear any additional comments that anyone has.
  6. DrumstickYT

Video Terraria 1.4 Expert Boss Items Tier List (Video/Thread)

Finished up this video today and I thought it would be neat to try and get a proper discussion thread going. This video contains all my thoughts about the Expert Boss Items in 1.4, would love to hear any additional comments that anyone has.
  7. DrumstickYT

Video The Faults in Terraria's Master Mode (Video)

I recently uploaded a short video critiquing Terraria's Master Mode.
Back
Top Bottom