Search results for query: *

1. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Pyrite- Pirate Gold

87% magic damage increase with the whole set? oh :red:, something is not right, Let's see, lunar flare with this armor, 187 damage not counting the modifier and other accessories. lol, that's better than the nebula armor by a huge amount, not even collecting the three buffs would make up for it!
  2. Martoto

Items Additional reforging option

Nay man, naaaaaaaaay, just make it a placeable alternative of the goblin tinkerer. because this would be the worst item in the game if it was added
  3. Martoto

Items Rapier

> attacking cause you to dash to that direction ( 3 - 5 blocks range), 1.5 seconds recharge time boom, brand new weapon.
  4. Martoto

Items Firefly Staff - Early-Game Summoner

it seems pretty useful actually, i didn't noticed the light part. my bad also, the damage isn't so bad, it's better than a slime staff in a lot of situations.
  5. Martoto

Items Firefly Staff - Early-Game Summoner

well, we have the slime staff already. i don't think we need another early summoner weapon. the only problem we have here is the 1/10,000 drop chance, i think they should lower it to like 1/250 to make it actually worth farming for. and boom, we have a good early summoner staff with no need for...
  6. Martoto

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Village people: move in every NPC in the game Trophy collector: collect every boss trophy Furry friends: collect every pet in the game John d. dirtfeller: have 30 platinum coins I don't even need legs: Collect every mount in the game
  7. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Melee Lifesteal- For Corruption Worlds

I think a better buff for the scourge would be making the tiny eater's be able to hit 2 times before disappearing.
  8. Martoto

Items The Life Bullet

i have to say, i'm not a big fan of lifesteal mechanics. it can be exploited in so many ways. i think it should have silver bullet damage and the effect of the palladium armor: on hit, gains health regeneration for a few seconds.
  9. Martoto

Game Mechanics Blacklist items

edited, thanks for the suggestion. hehe
  10. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies NPC- The Beggar

I have a hate/love relationship with RNG. but i think this is too much for me however, he would look like an interesting NPC if you could give him some money to have a chance of getting useful items ( binding of isaac, anyone? )
  11. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The Toy Collector.

I don't really think there would be any reason for me to collect toys at all. i think she should sell toys ( for fun, of course ), just like the party girl.
  12. Martoto

Items Wolf Mount - For land-based traveling

This is really well done! but i think the wolf should be slightly bigger
  13. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The Hole Worm

This is actually pretty cool, but the 0.09% drop rate seems really unfair. i think you should increase it to something like 2%
  14. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The astronomer - moon changing NPC

changed the blood vessel drop rate and perfect snowball/ cursed seed requirements. thanks for the feedback, any other idea?
  15. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The astronomer - moon changing NPC

The moon in terraria really does change a lot, apart from the normal moon phases. it also has the frost moon, pumpkin moon, blood moon... The astronomer will move in after your first blood moon i am not a spriter, but he's basically a scientist guy, googles. black hair, turtleneck sweater...
  16. Martoto

Biomes & Nature [Fortanono's Unholy Trinity] Pre-Hardmode Hallow

nah, i don't think so. the idea is for the corruption/crimson and hallow to be counterparts, 2 weights of the balance. if it replaces crimson/corruption, then it would spread like crazy through the hardmode. but wow. you really put effort in this, well done
  17. Martoto

Game Mechanics Debuff preventing items working like buffs

but he said you wouldn't consume it. instead, it seems to work like a wisp in a bottle would
  18. Martoto

Items Graviton Crystal - Master Gravity!

I think it would be better if it was a potion just like the gravity potion. but with more materials needed.
  19. Martoto

Game Mechanics NPC priority

tricky question, maybe have an "edit" button in the worlds tab. where you could change the world's name, NPC priority etc..
  20. Martoto

Game Mechanics NPC priority

I think NPC priority list needs some polishing. it works nicely, but i think the player should be able to set the priorities by himself. through a neat little list It's a list that would be available when you create a world. so you can choose which NPCs will come first and occupy your...
Back
Top Bottom