Search results for query: *

1. iyfBrainBug

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

This is how my first wiring attempt looks like. I tried to space out the signals by using and-gates to transfer the input from the dummy ghost clock to individual teleporters. This still leads to alot of back teleportation. I assume the reason for that is that all teleporters in a row fire in...
  2. iyfBrainBug

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

Hey fellow Terrarians, I recently started working on a mob farm design, that i haven't come across anywhere yet. The idea was, to make as many biomes in the game farmable as possible. While many farms feature switchable spawn floors, this alone doesn't deliver all biome specific drops though...
  3. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

I am playing on Master Mode and part of the blocks were in the underworld. That may have something to do with it. I came up with another solution to the problem though:
  4. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Good to know. I used 2 NPCs and Peace Candles but still got alot of spawns.
  5. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Another thing i just had to learn the hard way: Sunflowers will completely mess up the detection of crimson and corruption biomes. So if you want to use Sunflowers to build up the farm in peace and quiet you should remove them at the end... :sigh:
  6. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

It should be possible to build this with hammered slabs, so you could build something like this as soon as you find lava. It's rather useless in hardmode though, since you still have to fight the Dreadnautilus etc.
  7. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

I got slightly annoyed by random bloodmoons, because I couldn't keep fishing due to Zombie Mermans and Wandering Eye Fishes. This was especially annoying after using fishing potions. So I came up with this quick addition to your design. It works like this: The fishing rod can be cast towards...
  8. iyfBrainBug

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Great design! Works like a charm. One tiny thing about the tutorial: In step 5 you mention that you need 62 blocks to reach the snow chunk. You actually just have to build 33 block to the left and then an additional 28 blocks down (resulting in a 33x29 shape). Which adds up to 61 Blocks. Might...
Back
Top Bottom