1. Renichelle

Mobile Sky or Dungeon First?

Wow thanks for taking the time to tell me all of this
  2. Renichelle

Thank you ~:)
  3. Renichelle

Should I go to the sky or dungeon first? Because I keep trying to go through the dungeon but I can't ever survive. Even though I have the Enchanted sword, a 6 defense helmet, a 4 defense pants and I make sure to collect all of the water candles I see, enemies still swarm at me and I use as much...
  4. Renichelle

Resolved My Dryad dissapeared (Mobile)

Thanks for trying to help.
  5. Renichelle

Oh wait. She reappeared. :dryadgrin: Guess I just needed to be patient.
  6. Renichelle

I have plenty of houses. A lot actually. With every biome I've discovered, I've gone ahead and built multiple rooms. I looked on my map as soon as it said she'd arrived and saw she'd moved into the 2nd floor of my snow biome house. It's a 3 story appartment and it is built correctly: doors...
  7. Renichelle

Ok I went ahead and defeated the Eye of Cthulhu AGAIN and she still hasn't returned. I need guidance please.
  8. Renichelle

I FINALLY defeat the Eye of Cthulu, after about 12 tries (I'm not exaggeratiing,) and my Dryad :dryadsmile:immediately appears. But since Terraria sometimes randomly crashes on my phone, I saved and quit just incase it decided to crash while I'm meeting a new NPC. But when I loaded the game back...
  9. Renichelle

Mobile Can't find my Ocean biome in order to find Angler

Hmm. Maybe it's Crimson on both sides, then. Because I've only come across crimson alters and those red flying lobster-looking things. I'm still learning this game. I guess I'll just keep going farther until I find the ocean. Thanks.
  10. Renichelle

Mobile Can't find my Ocean biome in order to find Angler

(I'm on mobile) I've been trying to find the Angler, but I can find the ocean on either side. On my right is desert then tropical jungle then corrupted. On my right is snowy world, then crimson. And I haven't found the ocean in either one. :(;(
Back
Top Bottom