Search results for query: *

1. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Swap NPC Housing

And if they get assigned to a different house than the one you want? You still have to go back to the one you actually want to put them in to do it. It would still be easier and more convenient to be able to just swap the two.
  2. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Normal Torches Should Be Removed From Torch Luck Calculation

I think those other points are still valid, at least to an extent. They're all kind of one point explained in three groups. Three reasons behind why people use them and how often people have used them. And again, it has more affect on people who have been playing a long time and have them...
  3. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Normal Torches Should Be Removed From Torch Luck Calculation

NOTE: This is not a topic about how torches negatively affected the Luck stat. I know that was removed in 1.4.0.3. This is about the positive/negative scores each torch provides before determining if you gain a bonus to Luck from torches. A quick explanation of the system for those who don't...
  4. IronTsunami

Wouldn't you still have to walk across the map to put that unassigned NPC into the now empty house? Since towns are all over the place in different biomes now. Note that the goal of this is to specifically swap two NPCs. Not move one and make the other homeless.
  5. IronTsunami

As of 1.4, NPCs are affected by happiness ratings. In order to fulfill this happiness, you need to have specific NPCs in specific locations. Currently, you can designate a house for an NPC, but you can't actively overwrite it. So in order to swap two NPCs you have to build an empty house...
  6. IronTsunami

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This took a moment to get right, but I'm happy with how it turned out.
  7. IronTsunami

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Buffs and nerfs are often a hot topic in games. Some players may see things as being "too broken" or "too unusable" in the game, while others are just happy to abuse it. It's more of a question of when buffs and nerfs are plausible. And that can be an incredibly hard thing to determine. It...
  8. IronTsunami

Npc happiness

There's a lot to be said about systems in games that reward players and systems that punish players. Both of these systems have been used in many games. But where one system does/doesn't fit in is based on the style of the game itself. For example; a game like Dark Souls can be very punishing...
  9. IronTsunami

Resolved Enchanted Sword Shrines Don't Spawn

Shrine holes might not go as far up to the surface anymore (although with a map viewer I guess you should still be able to find them). There are now fishing crates that do contain a chance at an Enchanted Sword.
  10. IronTsunami

Working as Designed Equippable items cannot be put in Social Slot

If they implemented that system for accessories in the inventory, then they'd probably remove the ability to quick-swap the vanity accessory slots with equipped accessory slots altogether. Then the vanity slots would be strictly for vanity and not "inventory cheating swappable slots" anymore...
  11. IronTsunami

Working as Designed Equippable items cannot be put in Social Slot

I also understand why this change was made, but I dislike the change as well. Being able to use the vanity slots for swappable accessories was honestly a nice quality of life thing. That way you could have accessories you wear for things like movement and building, and be able to quickly...
  12. IronTsunami

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I remember suggesting something like this ages ago. I'm so glad to finally see it. Everything in 1.3.5 looks great, but this is where my heart's at. <3:dryadpassionate::nursepassionate:
  13. IronTsunami

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I actually had the Musket when I did that area. Honestly, being able to deal with the Meteor Heads is not the issue; it's having to deal with them in the first place. After every jump, you then have to spend a good 1-3 minutes fending off Meteor Heads before you can make the next jump. And...
  14. IronTsunami

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

I assume the Zapinator will be in the Switch version as it is on 3DS; much like the Hero's and Plumber's outfits will remain looking like Link and Mario instead of color variants. Although I'll never give up my mouse and keyboard when it comes to Terraria, I'm sure there's a lot of players that...
  15. IronTsunami

How well-known is the person above you?

5/7 I just like that ranking.
  16. IronTsunami

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

268 ...I told myself I wouldn't get sucked in again...
  17. IronTsunami

How well-known is the person above you?

Seen around sometimes. A solid 5/7
Back
Top Bottom