Search results for query: *

1. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Normal Torches Should Be Removed From Torch Luck Calculation

NOTE: This is not a topic about how torches negatively affected the Luck stat. I know that was removed in 1.4.0.3. This is about the positive/negative scores each torch provides before determining if you gain a bonus to Luck from torches. A quick explanation of the system for those who don't...
  2. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Swap NPC Housing

As of 1.4, NPCs are affected by happiness ratings. In order to fulfill this happiness, you need to have specific NPCs in specific locations. Currently, you can designate a house for an NPC, but you can't actively overwrite it. So in order to swap two NPCs you have to build an empty house...
  3. IronTsunami

Digimon: A New Adventure

As I am sure there are at least a few Digimon fans around, I decided to make a thread for those who love the show and would like to talk about it. Feel free to talk about anything, from your favorite Digimon, to the games, and whatever else revolves around them. I also wanted to make this...
  4. IronTsunami

Items Aqua/Magma Solutions

Everyone knows the Jungle plays an important part in hardmode. Not only do you need it early on to get Life Fruit, but it's the only place Chlorophyte naturally spawns. The last thing anyone wants is the Jungle to get completely ravaged by Corruption/Crimson. And it's a lot worse when they...
  5. IronTsunami

NPCs & Enemies NPC Reserved Houses

There comes a time in every NPC's life where eventually said life ends and they pass on for about five seconds before being resurrected with a new name. although they forget their name, they retain most knowledge of their past life (what to sell, what to wear, etc). However, they always seem...
  6. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Using Trash Cans for... well, trash.

So this is yet another possible idea revolving around the desire for more inventory space without actually adding more slots and cluttering the UI even more. I was sort of inspired by Megamage's Vacuum Bag idea, but this revolves around deleting items instead of stacking them in subspace...
  7. IronTsunami

Items Merging Building Accessories

So we've recently received a lot of accessories to help with the building process, and we seem to be getting more. It would be nice to be able to merge them together, similar to the creation of a GPS. Some examples would be Brick Layer + Extendo Grip and Portable Cement Mixer + Paint Sprayer...
  8. IronTsunami

Terrarian Introduction

I guess I should go ahead and post something here. I'm IronTsunami. A friend of mine started playing Terraria a long time ago, but I never got the chance to get into it until v1.2 (although I am kinda happy I didn't have to deal with some of the horror stories of the old days). I've played...
  9. IronTsunami

Game Mechanics Magic Mirror Button

The Magic Mirror is quite possibly the most annoying thing you can accidentally click and activate when kept in the Hotbar. We've got a hookshot button, can we please get a button for the Magic Mirror? It could even consume a recall potion if you don't have a Magic Mirror. It would be nice to...
Back
Top Bottom