Search results for query: *

• Users: Arpiter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arpiter

Game Mechanics A slight change to the "Dodge" Mechanic

You know Master Ninja Gear, Black belt and Titanium armor? How they sometimes allow you to "dodge" attacks, personally I'm a fan of luck based equipment but I noticed even though they allow you to avoid damage, you will still get whatever debuff the attack grants. For example; You bump into a...
  2. Arpiter

Game Mechanics New mechanics to minecart tracks

So while working on my minecart rollercoaster I noticed that tracks can't go straight up or go straight nor can they loop so I thought why not let minecart tracks do that. "How would it work?" Well in order to make a minecart track go straight up or down you have to add a slope going up if you...
  3. Arpiter

Game Mechanics Choosing your poison

Its a tad annoying to constantly keep generating worlds just to get Corruption/Crimson Well how about we add a option in that would allow us to pick and if we don't want to pick we could have a random button (You would click on it and it would randomly pick out of the two biomes for those that...
  4. Arpiter

Items More dyes!

"We just got some cool dyes in the 1.3 update why would we need more o_O" Cause enough is never enough! Maybe their is enough and this suggestion is pointless... But hey it would be nice to have some more dyes even if some of the ones I am about to suggest are already hair dyes (Note most of...
  5. Arpiter

NPCs & Enemies Players talking to NPCs

Now I know what you are thinking "We can already do that just right click on them" That isn't what I mean,What I mean is you know how when two NPCs meet they start talking to each other well it does happen with players only that the NPC talks Meanwhile your character is just standing...
  6. Arpiter

NPCs & Enemies The glitch

Why not have a little joke like enemies have a 1/500 chance to spawn glitchy when they are glitch one of the following may happen to them They teleport (Enemies only get this when they have a fighter AI) They have a purple checker pattern on them (Does nothing but changes appearance and the...
  7. Arpiter

Items [Not that good Sprites] Roll a strike with this weapon!

Ever wanted to play bowling with enemies? Well not with them since they are the pins.... But anyway how about a item that has infinite piercing but is heavily effected by gravity and deals good damage called the Bowling ball It is sold by the traveling merchant "Almost everything you suggest is...
  8. Arpiter

Mobile A little change to the holy hand grenade

Since mobile is in 1.2 why not change the holy hand grenades recipe? 1 grenade 5 gold bars 1 holy water And as a little bonus it does Crazy damage to rabbits
  9. Arpiter

Items A sticky bomb

I was thinking of a item you can use to stick to enemies and watch it them explode like a pie bomb! "what? o_O" Hey its original and It will be bought from the pirate! "You got that from spongebob didn't you..." Maybe.... Anyways to the item! Delicious pie Damage:110 KB:same as grenade...
  10. Arpiter

Items Critter-pult (another Monty Python reference)

I re-watched monty python and I saw the part where the french guys threw the Animals at them so why not have a catapult that flings critters at enemys Critter-pult damage verys on animal Knockback:8 max stack:1 velocity:7 rarity:blue use time:semi automatic "Go away or I shall taunt you again!"...
  11. Arpiter

Items Boom-erang

Ya Ya I know bad pun but hey we could use more bad pun items Boom-erang Damage:27 (creates a explosion upon impact) knockback:11 max stack:1 velocity:12 rarity: orange use time:14 (very fast) sell price:2 gold 50 silver Crafted with: 1 enchanted boomerang 5 grenades at the tinkerer's workshop...
  12. Arpiter

Items A new grenade launcher and a buff to the rocket launcher

I would like it if this game had more grenade launchers instead of one )Love that ricochet effect and the gravity useful for people behind cover) Scottish launcher (whats a grenade launcher without a little reference to the demoman) damage:25 knockback:4 Max stack:1 Velocity:10 rarity:orange...
  13. Arpiter

Items Play tennis with the enemy

No this isnt a joke suggestion it may sound like it but its not just hear me out :) "Better be good arpiter -_-" I am suggesting a melee item to knock back enemies and projectiles to knock them out of the ball park and keep yourself safe sold by the traveling merchant for 25 gold Ol' Slugger...
  14. Arpiter

NPCs & Enemies Critter ideas and some changes to them

We could use some more crit- "We already have 28" I know that... I mean why not add in some more like... Ants that spawn from ant hills in the forest and desert Miniature Spiders found in spider nests or wandering the desert Beetles that hover down after falling from a block Arctic Foxes found...
  15. Arpiter

Items Skull lantern change and some other ideas

I never really liked the fact that skull lanterns always faced left and you can't place them the other way so how about we get the ability to turn them to face right instead of them being stuck facing left or make them always face the direction the dungeon is (make a neat compass) Now onto a...
  16. Arpiter

Items Solar Flare

Ever felt like you won't win this boss fight because you feel too underpowered or you bit off more then you could chew well how about a item that repels that boss that wasn't going so swell Solar Flare One of the types of flares you can get in the game Damage:5 (infinite pierce only deals...
  17. Arpiter

Items Having more then one pet out

Imagine having 4 different pets out at the same time kinda like minions only they don't do anything so how about a item that increases the number of pets you have Scratching Post lets you have 3 more animals out sold by dryad in hardmode for 15 gold coins "Awwww" Accessory The animals will be...
  18. Arpiter

Game Mechanics A little change to pixie dust

Why not allow pixie dust to act like purification powder since it is used in the crafting of holy water and besides once you get the items you want from it there is no use from it besides arrows and Greater healing potions or Have it be used it to cause other mobs to float off the ground for a...
  19. Arpiter

Items Firework launcher

I was just playing Dead rising 2 the other day and I was murdering zombies with a stuffed bear until I came across a maintenance room and saw a lead pipe and fireworks inside of it so I said "What good possibly go wrong? I put the two together and made a rocket launcher that shot fireworks and I...
  20. Arpiter

Items A item rangers may like!

We know how aiming a ranged gun can be hard so why not add in a laser attachment to make guns more accurate like Laser Device drop chance 7% (skeleton sniper) it looks like a Laser Pointer "Not the eyes!" (picture for people that don't know what I am referring too) It starts off as a weapon...
Back
Top Bottom