Search results for query: *

1. D

Mobile RT, LT, Start and Select button don't work on bluetooth controller

I am using X3 wireless bluetooth controller to play terraria on mobile. The RT, LT, Start, and Select button don't work. I have tried swapping the button option, but it still doesn't work. I am using the latest version 1.4, please help fix this. The controller works fine, I've tried using other...
  2. D

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I'm using X3 wireless bluetooth gamepad. I've tried toggle swap shoulders but still, RT and LT don't work
  3. D

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Yes, my controller buttons work perfectly fine, and I already map it, so I still don't know why it doesn't work, any idea?
  4. D

I am using contoller on mobile, but LT and RT button don't work, can you please fix this?
  5. D

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

RT and LT on my controller doesn't work, all other button is fine to me, please fix this :(
Back
Top Bottom