Search results for query: *

1. TheQueenoftheStorm

Texture Pack The Not-so-Plated Iron Armor Resprite!

I just did iron armor back then, and may add a lead variant at some point (but don't count on it). Yeah it's meant to be something like 12th century crusader armor with my own helmet design
  2. TheQueenoftheStorm

Well the OP is a different pack, technically. This redo is its own thing. Might add a note to the OP, but I wanna keep it there lol
  3. TheQueenoftheStorm

Remade my first ever texture pack: The Not-So-Plated Iron Armor[ATTACH]...

Remade my first ever texture pack: The Not-So-Plated Iron Armor https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3145482666
  4. TheQueenoftheStorm

After three years I decided to remaster this pack lol. Find it on the steam workshop! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3145482666
  5. TheQueenoftheStorm

Could always add it to the normal demon, to be fair. Or maybe throw it on the red devil when I...

Could always add it to the normal demon, to be fair. Or maybe throw it on the red devil when I get to it
  6. TheQueenoftheStorm

New Paladin's Pack Update! Can't show everything in the image (a lot of it is redone sprites)...

New Paladin's Pack Update! Can't show everything in the image (a lot of it is redone sprites), so make sure to check out the links below! Forum Page Steam Workshop Page
  7. TheQueenoftheStorm

Texture Pack The Paladin's Pack!

Yeah maybe I'll do that next update lol. I always forget spoilering exists. Either way tysm!
  8. TheQueenoftheStorm

New Paladin's Pack Update! Please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam...

New Paladin's Pack Update! Please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam Workshop::The Paladin's Pack
  9. TheQueenoftheStorm

New Paladin's Pack Update! Please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam...

New Paladin's Pack Update! Please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam Workshop::The Paladin's Pack Also, I did this all in one night, so please wish me luck as I desperately try to fall asleep :)
  10. TheQueenoftheStorm

Yeah lol I went ahead and streamed it yesterday because I thought it would be fun to stream an...

Yeah lol I went ahead and streamed it yesterday because I thought it would be fun to stream an update
  11. TheQueenoftheStorm

New Paladin's Pack Update! Please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam Workshop::The Paladin's Pack
  12. TheQueenoftheStorm

13. TheQueenoftheStorm

14. TheQueenoftheStorm

I keep forgetting to put this here, but i have a texture pack I'm making! please check it out at...

I keep forgetting to put this here, but i have a texture pack I'm making! please check it out at Texture Pack - The Paladin's Pack! or Steam Workshop::The Paladin's Pack
  15. TheQueenoftheStorm

Texture Pack The Paladin's Pack!

Hi! My name is Rachel (aka TheQueenoftheStorm) and this here is my official overhaul pack! My plan is to slowly but surely make my way through the entire game, respriting everything! See the changelogs below, and look at the images for what sprites are in each update! Disclaimer: Language packs...
  16. TheQueenoftheStorm

I finally exist again lol

I finally exist again lol
  17. TheQueenoftheStorm

It's a resource pack that adds armor and weapons into Terraria from content creators that reach...

It's a resource pack that adds armor and weapons into Terraria from content creators that reach out to me And the world I'm on is Builder's Workshop: an all items world I use for showcases and testing
  18. TheQueenoftheStorm

VERSION 1.10 OF THE CREATOR PACK IS FINALLY OUT: Forum: Texture Pack - The YouTubers Texture...

VERSION 1.10 OF THE CREATOR PACK IS FINALLY OUT: Forum: Texture Pack - The YouTubers Texture Pack! Workshop: Steam Workshop::The Terraria Creator Pack Video:
  19. TheQueenoftheStorm

The 1.9 version of the Terraria Influencers Pack is out!! Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::The...

The 1.9 version of the Terraria Influencers Pack is out!! Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::The Terraria Influencer's Pack Terraria Community Forums: Texture Pack - The YouTubers Texture Pack!
  20. TheQueenoftheStorm

I made a new discord server to show off your texture packs, find new texture packs, and get...

I made a new discord server to show off your texture packs, find new texture packs, and get advice on how to improve them!! Join the The Terraria Resource Pack Hub Discord Server!
Back
Top Bottom