Search results for query: *

• Users: knighto14
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. knighto14

Relogic... YOU TROLED ME

it said "press alt f4" (i had it un-fullscreen it because i needed to screenshot i downloaded a mod so i have to use the print screen button SO i did and it CLOSED THE GAME <image removed by moderator>
  2. knighto14

ONLY respond with Pictures

you are only allowed to respond with pictures SO... let me start with oh yea only pictures allowed no words unless they are in the picture GOGGLE IS ALLOWED
  3. knighto14

What Would You Do To Get Terraira 1.3 {Insert Days} Sooner

What would you do for the terriara 1.3 update sooner personally being afraid of spiders would be in a room full of 100 spiders for a 10min for the 1.3 update tomorrow
  4. knighto14

Drawings & Paintings The Darkness Dimention (WARNING MAY BE CREEPY)

The Darkness Signs The Demis Darkness Assistant (Soulless Body) (also they have pecs (and if too many people mistake for boobs i will edit them out or make a new drawing)also this showes were the organs are) The End (for now)
  5. knighto14

PS4 Is The Rope Bending

Dose rope bend when you run fast over it... though it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me though i see is slightly bending just a little were i pass over with my charater
  6. knighto14

Story My Take On Terraria Story

This was a little inspired (and stolen) form QuackersDelta post on http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-wall-of-cthulhu.131230/#post-2676415 so go see that for my inspiration and this was before the 1.3 update. So no more stuff and let’s start the story OK So it started with Cthulhu...
Back
Top Bottom