Search results for query: *

1. samufinland

Blocks & Decoration Can we keep bubbles filled with liquid after reloading the world

Oh man that is massive, I no longer have to make the bubbles in ·.· patterns to store a block of liquid in the middle. I hadn't even realized how cool the 2x2 bubble block looked, or that bubble blocks changed colors like that
  2. samufinland

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

What I'm curious about is what determines which armor designs the player uses. If there is no option for it then I guess it's determined by the clothing option you pick, so the ones that were previously the five male clothing options give the male armor designs and vice versa
  3. samufinland

Slimelings clip through the floor when spawned from dying corrupt slime.

Since there seems to already be a bug report on this, I'll just comment here instead. This bug still occurs. -Using latest version of the game, in multiplayer, using a similar auto farm
  4. samufinland

Weapons & Equip Flails and melee speed prefixes

Update: I ended up finding a Legendary flail from a 10th anniversary seed just to check if the speed modifier does anything, and there is no increase in range. So yeah, this post ended up being pointless then I suppose, though it would be cool if they could have modifiers that affected their...
  5. samufinland

Ah, I see. So to get what I was talking about, it'd have to be new modifiers that increase melee speed? I get that use speed and animation time are two different things, but does the game really have stats that affect one of them without the other? If you had a really slow swing speed but fast...
  6. samufinland

The 1.4.0.1 overhaul to flails also made them be affected by melee speed, increasing their range. It'd be neat if you could roll flail prefixes that affect speed now, like Light and Heavy.
  7. samufinland

**REPORTED** Encumbering Stone prevents Mana Cloak star pickups

Having the Encumbering Stone in your inventory prevents you from picking up the mana stars summoned by the Mana Cloak, even though you can pick up regular Mana Stars and Hearts just fine
  8. samufinland

Weapons & Equip Encumbering Stone and Void Bag QoL

I have no idea how to form this suggestion into a proper sentence. 1. Let's say you have the Encumbering Stone on your inventory and you try to pick up some stone blocks, I kind of wish it would pick them up if you already have stone blocks on your inventory, so you could only pick up items...
  9. samufinland

Digging Molecart incinsistency when using weapons, or just in general.

When using a weapon that changes your direction to where you are aiming, like Minishark for example, (that allows you to walk backwards) while using the Digging Molecart, some inconsitency happens. While shooting, for example, left while moving right, you don't dig the wall, and the molecart...
  10. samufinland

Weapons & Equip Rubber Ring

Welp, I guess this is in the game now, called the Inner Tube, floats on water, holding Down allows you to sink, and there's a physics glitch where you can launch yourself high to the air with it
  11. samufinland

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

While it's kind of a bummer that the Fetid Baghnakhs were nerfed, I am really looking forward to all those other weapons being more viable thanks to the buffs. That and the Valhalla Knight armor, but that at least got a bit more defense, and the set bonus and the rest of the effects are still...
  12. samufinland

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

I like the playstyle of the rods, you have basically broken damage on paper, but you're limited by the range of the bobber and only dealing single-target damage until you get accessories to cast more bobbers. It'd be really awesome if you could use the bobber to drag the items of the enemies it...
  13. samufinland

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Alright, since I have a habit of overthinking absolutely everything and my curiosity is endless, I'll ask a couple more questions(sorry) -If you manage increase the range of block swapping to be longer than item pickup range, will the swapped block just stay inside the new block as an item or...
  14. samufinland

The amount of swings isn't the same as the time it takes for a swing to happen. When replacing a block, would a swing from a slow pickaxe take as long as a swing from a fast pickaxe
  15. samufinland

Is the speed of the pickaxe taken into consideration when replacing blocks or just the pickaxe power, that is what I meant. Sorry for having all this confusing nonsense around it.
  16. samufinland

Is the block replacement speed affected by block placement speed buffs or mining potion and pickaxe speed? If it's block placement speed, would it be possible to use a slow and powerful Molten Pickaxe as "the strongest Pickaxe in your inventory" to quickly change pretty much anything to a weak...
  17. samufinland

PC Happy Thanksgiving! Terraria PC is 40% Off! Steam Award Nominations Open!

...oh wait just a minute, those are banners placed underneath non-upside-down-hammered platforms? banners underneath stairs? Food that can be placed on tables? NEW FOOD? New tables or just old tables with upside-down platforms on them and red background wall? Herbs growing through platforms?? A...
  18. samufinland

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My apologies, I shall start doing that from now on
  19. samufinland

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but are there going to be enchantments of the Old One's Army armors like the Valhalla Knight Armor?
Back
Top Bottom