Search results for query: *

1. W

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

I tried that and cannot seem to get it to work, either the name for town Npcs sprites are different in tmodloader or they are kept somewhere else?
  2. W

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

the 1.35 package, want to do it for tmodloader
  3. W

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Hey, I have been trying to change the sprites for town npcs and was wondering how you did it? I cant seem to get the texture pack to replace the townnpcs for tmodloader...
  4. W

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

I have done everything in it and cant seem to get it to work. Are the file names(the images that the texture pack is replacing) the same between regular and tmodloader? or are they different and I need to somehow find them
  5. W

tModLoader More dialogue.

I tried and it doesnt work sadly. The reader says you didnt allow that. I am so glad you responded I would really appreciate the source code.
  6. W

How to edit NPC dialogue

So I was wondering on how to try and edit already existing NPC dialogue, though have not been able to locate where that data could be stored. I don't know how to code at all, and the most I can do is poke around and hope I find what im looking for. I have scoured google to no avail and am hoping...
  7. W

tModLoader More dialogue.

Ello, I know you probably wont see this as this post is 3 years old, but I was wondering if It was possible to edit the mod myself and add in some dialogue? I have been trying to edit/add dialogue for already existing npcs and couldnt figure it out, and this seems like my best bet... If you...
Back
Top Bottom