Search results for query: *

• Users: rory_15
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. rory_15

Xbox One Will we be able to join multiplayer servers on console?

I play console (xbox) and mobile. I’ve been playing for some time now, and i’ve always wondered why we can join multiplayer servers on mobile and not console. are the developers still working out some cross platform kinks?
  2. rory_15

Mobile Weird Lighting Bug

So there is there is this bug I noticed when I was building my house and it is really weird please fix
  3. rory_15

Mobile Weird item bug

So there is this weird bug with mobile 1.4 when there is items on the ground and I am running. The items bounce all around and it’s really weird, so i was wondering when the next bug fix or patch is gonna be to fix it
  4. rory_15

Mobile What are you gonna do when 1.4 is on mobile?

I want to know what you guys are gonna do when 1.4 drops for mobile. What I am going to do the day of the release, is I am going to make a new character (journey mode) and a journey world, enter the world and start off my journey mode play through by experiencing the true beauty of Terraria...
  5. rory_15

Mobile Any building ideas?

Hey guys, I wanna start some builds on a fresh world to kill time until 1.4 I already have a kinda big house (picture) I would love some ideas :happy:
Back
Top Bottom