Search results for query: *

1. Mkallux

tModLoader I need help with a few things

Yes, that would be nice, as this thread was made quite a long time ago... Plus by now i have already figured out how to do everything listed on here...
  2. Mkallux

tModLoader Upheaval: Large mod for terraria (Spriters Needed)

Changed wiki to the new wiki.
  3. Mkallux

Added the Official Wiki for Our mod, it currently only has one page, but I plan on adding more.
  4. Mkallux

Added the first boss into Content, will add a picture later.
  5. Mkallux

Pixel Art Can anyone help out making this into a Town NPC sprite?

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but i simply need to turn this: into a town NPC sprite... - Mkallux :3
  6. Mkallux

Note: Upheaval is a rename of "Cataclysm" a combination of the "FireBorn Mod" and contents already existing in Cataclysm. What is Upheaval? Remember that feeling that you first got when discovering new things in Terraria? The moment you first defeated the wall of flesh? When you got into...
  7. Mkallux

tModLoader FIREBORN MOD: Dev Team Wanted

UPDATE: This mod is currently being combined with another mod, I will make a forum post soon. Just gotta work out some bugs...
  8. Mkallux

EDIT: Turns out the crashes were caused by one item, trying to fix.

EDIT: Turns out the crashes were caused by one item, trying to fix.
  9. Mkallux

Mkallux: Terraria Mod Musician

Here is my current best song...
  10. Mkallux

Mkallux: Terraria Mod Musician

If you need an OST/Soundtrack for your mod, then I can provide it for FREE! I've been studying music and making music with FL Studio 12 for almost 3 years now! :O My main music genres are EDM ones like: Dubstep Electro House Trap & Glitchhop Along with many more... However I can also...
  11. Mkallux

tModLoader SPRITERS NEEDED FOR FIREBORN MOD

IMPORTANT: Spriters are desperatly needed for my mod fireborn. I dont have the skills to sprite myself and we currently dont have any spriters, pretty much. Here is the original post below: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fireborn-mod-dev-team-wanted.63179/ PM your work and ill...
  12. Mkallux

Due to lack of skill and spriters, I'm going to have to release V 1.0 with resprites. If anyone has the time to sprite for us, we need sprites like right now. Palette is included and you can pretty much do whatever you want with it... - Mkallux :3
  13. Mkallux

tModLoader Sprites Needed for <unnamed> Mod

Here is the official thread, also I wish you wouldn't give the name or the discord away.... https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/secret-mod-team-wanted.63370/
  14. Mkallux

tModLoader SECRET MOD: Team Wanted...

Alright, thank you. Well, there is barely any content to be shown at all, so it is still technically secret to non Devs.
  15. Mkallux

tModLoader SECRET MOD: Team Wanted...

Along with my already public FireBorn Mod, I'm working on a secret mod I'm working on... I need: Spriters (Really important!!) Coders (Not as important as spriters...) Beta Testers (Also really important!!) (A composer is NOT needed.) A short description of it would be: Adding a ton...
  16. Mkallux

I'm afraid that we only give code to the coders...
  17. Mkallux

Added support banner. Remember that anyone that has it in there signature will get a special armor set. (PM me if you added it so I can give you the items upon release of the mod.)
  18. Mkallux

I'd just like to add that we are in need of some decent sprites at the moment, you will be required to: make a custom armor set sprites, shape must be unique. make a custom tool set and weapon set, shape must be semi unique. EDIT: i will also be giving you a custom palette to work with....
Back
Top Bottom