Search results for query: *

• Users: Mkallux
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mkallux

Pixel Art Can anyone help out making this into a Town NPC sprite?

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but i simply need to turn this: into a town NPC sprite... - Mkallux :3
  2. Mkallux

tModLoader Upheaval: Large mod for terraria (Spriters Needed)

Note: Upheaval is a rename of "Cataclysm" a combination of the "FireBorn Mod" and contents already existing in Cataclysm. What is Upheaval? Remember that feeling that you first got when discovering new things in Terraria? The moment you first defeated the wall of flesh? When you got into...
  3. Mkallux

Mkallux: Terraria Mod Musician

If you need an OST/Soundtrack for your mod, then I can provide it for FREE! I've been studying music and making music with FL Studio 12 for almost 3 years now! :O My main music genres are EDM ones like: Dubstep Electro House Trap & Glitchhop Along with many more... However I can also...
  4. Mkallux

tModLoader SPRITERS NEEDED FOR FIREBORN MOD

IMPORTANT: Spriters are desperatly needed for my mod fireborn. I dont have the skills to sprite myself and we currently dont have any spriters, pretty much. Here is the original post below: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fireborn-mod-dev-team-wanted.63179/ PM your work and ill...
  5. Mkallux

tModLoader SECRET MOD: Team Wanted...

Along with my already public FireBorn Mod, I'm working on a secret mod I'm working on... I need: Spriters (Really important!!) Coders (Not as important as spriters...) Beta Testers (Also really important!!) (A composer is NOT needed.) A short description of it would be: Adding a ton...
  6. Mkallux

tModLoader FIREBORN MOD: Dev Team Wanted

FIREBORN MOD: You remember that feeling you first got when you defeated the wall of flesh? When you went into Hardmode and discovered all these new things, which have become nastalgic now? Welcome to the Fireborn Mod, looking to recreate that feeling once again. Any help would be highly...
  7. Mkallux

tModLoader Fireborn Mod

Hello i am working on a mod called Fireborn and i am looking for new members. Team: @Idow373 - spriter, musician, mod team leader. all i really need at the moment is coders. discord: https://discord.gg/dXdKVKb sprites: music: none yet
  8. Mkallux

tModLoader Revival of an old mod

hi im reviving a dead mod and need some members for it. i curretly have nothing done as i am starting from the begging, so i have nothing to show off. but i do know i am planning some things: a alternative to the crimson/corrution called the distortion a metor and nebula boss thing yeah thats...
  9. Mkallux

tModLoader FireBorn mod(still working on the name) team members needed

so im making a mod for terraria and i would like to work on with some people at the moment all i NEED is a bunch of coders but anything else may be aceepted. What I have so far -the distortion, 50% complete. -a sky warrior boss 90% complete, just needs completed sprites and drops -a death...
  10. Mkallux

how to make music play in the undergound area of a custom biome

basically i wanna know how i can make a underground part of a biome play different music than the surface this is the code that i got so far: if (Main.player[Main.myPlayer].active && Main.player[Main.myPlayer].GetModPlayer<ExamplePlayer>(this).ZoneExample) {...
  11. Mkallux

tModLoader I need help with a few things

so I'm trying to make a alternative corruption/Crimson to have a chance to spawn in your world (at least until tmodloader for terraria 1.3.3 comes out so you can choose it) And I need to know: -how I can make a grass block that spreads over normal grass blocks -pots -alternate shadow orbs -how...
  12. Mkallux

tModLoader Music box

How do I make a music box item in tmodloader
  13. Mkallux

Music Help

So is there anyone that takes requests to make music? It's hard to code and make music at the same time.
  14. Mkallux

Question for developers

how did you make most of the 8-bit-ish sounding instruments used in the soundtrack(besides the obvious ones like the actual 8-bit stuff like square and sine and stuff)
Back
Top Bottom