Search results for query: *

1. Soulight

Pixel Art Soulight's Spritesouls

You mean with a fiery animated blade? Challenge accepted.
  2. Soulight

you know I always forget to put the .png in.

you know I always forget to put the .png in.
  3. Soulight

[img]Who uses 26 gigs anyway?

Who uses 26 gigs anyway?
  4. Soulight

M'kay so since Gimp crashed on me while doing the tree earlier today, I'll just give up and it will forever be lost. I made this sword to test Paint.net instead.
  5. Soulight

Gimp was my main spriting program too. Just recently it just crashes every 3 minutes. Note that...

Gimp was my main spriting program too. Just recently it just crashes every 3 minutes. Note that I have an older version since the latest ones are user-unfriendly.
  6. Soulight

Right now I'm using Paint.net and it's looking good so far. Ugh, such a relief it's not crashing...

Right now I'm using Paint.net and it's looking good so far. Ugh, such a relief it's not crashing like GIMP does.
  7. Soulight

Pretty much. You can still check it for yourself here though. You might like it, who knows.

Pretty much. You can still check it for yourself here though. You might like it, who knows.
  8. Soulight

I'll never use GraphicsGale ever again. It's a nightmare to make something in that thing! So...

I'll never use GraphicsGale ever again. It's a nightmare to make something in that thing! So noob-unfriendly! Paint.net here I come...
  9. Soulight

Well, it isn't noob-friendly and it weirdly uses different transparency layers which use color...

Well, it isn't noob-friendly and it weirdly uses different transparency layers which use color instead of black-and-white squares. Though I heard it's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. You can download it here You should watch some tutorials to get you started.
  10. Soulight

The ending is even worse than the story itself. Probably the worst thing is that they changed it...

The ending is even worse than the story itself. Probably the worst thing is that they changed it from an RPG to a FPS. They force you to play it more as an FPS because they can't just fix the skills.
  11. Soulight

I feel like Fallout 4 is a joke compared to the older games in the franchise; so let me list...

I feel like Fallout 4 is a joke compared to the older games in the franchise; so let me list some of the problems: (can't list 'em all because of word limit). The graphics are :red:. The performance is :red:. Animation is sgit. Bugs everywhere. The story is :red:. Dialogues are :red:. Map is...
  12. Soulight

Ugh, Bethesda ruined another franchise with Fallout 4. What can I say about it is just...

Ugh, Bethesda ruined another franchise with Fallout 4. What can I say about it is just... Disappointing.
  13. Soulight

Wow I should check here more often. @Kinas10 This magic Steam weapon shoots with Steam Sales and is powered by cleverly hidden magic Valves in the handle. ;) @Queziviat What's the suggestion called though? Need to fill these spoilers in! @Passthejampls's tree later.
  14. Soulight

It's a nice thing to do. (also there's people to stalk)

It's a nice thing to do. (also there's people to stalk)
  15. Soulight

I always follow back my followers so we can follow out followers together to follow an army. So...

I always follow back my followers so we can follow out followers together to follow an army. So, you're welcome :)
  16. Soulight

Well trees aren't my thing either, but I'll try. I actually used that tutorial a while ago when I tried to sprite trees, though I just gave up. Hopefully this won't take another 7 days to finish... I need to get my :red: there and sprite! Soo I made this random thing. It's just when you are...
  17. Soulight

[img] Holy :red: looks like I didn't clean my bin in a while...

Holy :red: looks like I didn't clean my bin in a while...
  18. Soulight

Pixel Art 00Banshee's sprite thread

I like the design of the sword. I like the handle and it's colors. Though the blade colors are a big no-no. They are just too dark compared to the bones that they don't mix well together. (at least for me) Not bad at all for a beginner. These are really good compared to what I did when I just...
  19. Soulight

There you go~ E: Now I notice that the bell and the critters are the near-same color... I could have just taken the colors from the bell instead of making new colors, that would have been so less time consuming... *awkwardly laughs* now I have to replace the sprites in the OP... No...
  20. Soulight

7 days later... @Brick Creeper Finally got my :red: and did some sprites today. So there ya go! The Bell Ringer (Now that I look at it that doesn't look like a bell at all...) and the Depressed Bunny and Goldfish (not much I could do here besides resprites...) You know I could have done all...
Back
Top Bottom