Search results for query: *

1. GurgleNurgle

How do I create a tile that changes its appearance on right-click, like the vanilla lever?

Hey guys. As the title says, I'm trying to implement a tile that once it is placed in the world, can be right-clicked to change its visual appearance, like the lever does in vanilla Terraria. Does anybody have experience with this sort of thing?
  2. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Seeing how long he has been absent now and just going by my general feeling, I don't think he'd be upset if someone ports it and properly credits him and leaves it at that but just out of principle I'd personally feel hesitant to touch his creation in this way. It seems like he doesn't really...
  3. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Hey just wanted to let you know that I'll take your feedback to heart after all and adjust all items to be in line with the research requirements of vanilla items of the same type. :)
  4. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Oh I see. Well I personally don't consider that incorrect, it's just a personal design choice I made because it doesn't matter that much to me where the research values are set at. Yeah it diverges a lot from how vanilla Terraria handles it but it's just not something I'm massively concerned...
  5. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Hey there! I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the amount of items you need to research in Journey Mode in order to "unlock" an item? Do you mean that their research doesn't work as intended or do you just think that the values we set are suboptimal?
  6. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

As already stated, this most likely happens due to the NPC's inventory overflowing due to too many items being set to be sold there and so some disappear. The best solution to this is to install the Shop Expander mod. It's probably one of the most useful mods in general for Terraria and is...
  7. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

I should edit the mod's description again to state that the Shop Expander mod is highly recommended to use in tandem with Terrarchitect, it's almost indispensable at this point. :)
  8. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

A mod that I highly recommend that takes care of issues like this is Shop Expander, it recently got ported to 1.4 and can be found on the Workshop. It will allow NPCs to offer nearly an infinite numbers of items by creating new pages for the shop everytime it would otherwise overflow. Almost an...
  9. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

I know this reply is super late because work on the mod had been halted for some time but now that we've put in the effort to port the mod to Terraria 1.4, I feel I should answer this question. :D The Terrarchitect Catalogue is required to turn the blocks into the wall version, you can't do it...
  10. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello there! We've ported our furniture mod Terrarchitect to Terraria 1.4 recently and I wanted to check if it works well with the latest release for your mod and everything seems to work fine. All the mod's items show up and you can look at their recipes and even craft them from the Recipe...
  11. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Just wanted to let you guys know, we just successfully ported Terrarchitect to tmodloader for Terraria 1.4! Hope you enjoy it!
  12. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Shop Expander

Oh wow, that's great. I'm gonna discuss this with my project's coder, we might be interested in taking over the mod's development in that case!
  13. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Shop Expander

Thank you for responding! Yeah it also just recently came to my attention that there is now a stable branch for tmodloader for 1.4 because people have been asking me to port my furniture mod Terrarchitect to the newest version of Terraria. There are already a bunch of smaller mods available for...
  14. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Shop Expander

Hey DRKV! Are you planning to port this mod to 1.4 now that tmodloader is stable for it? It's such a useful and fantastic mod that I'd love to see it being brought to the newest version of Terraria, are there any plans for that? :)
  15. GurgleNurgle

What Sapharan said. It's irrelevant if Chad has been inactive for 2 days or 10 years, the mod and everything in it is his intellectual property and as long as he does not explicitly allow someone else to use it, it remains fully under his control what happens to it. Everything else is absolutely...
  16. GurgleNurgle

That's definitely not how this works though. The stuff he made is still his intellectual property and as long as he has not labelled it as open source specifically himself, it cannot just be taken and used by anyone, don't do that. I know people like the mod and wanna see it ported to 1.4, but...
  17. GurgleNurgle

We're looking for a second coder for our furniture mod Terrarchitect!

Since June 7th 2020, me and @silent_ptr have been working on a furniture mod for Terraria called Terrarchitect that launched on July 17th 2020 and has since reached more than 10.000 downloads. To speed up the development process, we’re now looking for an additional coder to join our team...
  18. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Thank you very much for the supportive words, I really appreciate them. :) I can resonate with a lot of what you said and what helped me get back to the project was picking back up a different, more "serious" project I had put on ice once the pandemic hit, which is launching a small business...
  19. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

This is actually something that I thought about in the past, what I'd do in case I'm no longer interested in working on it. Just recently we had a hiatus of a few weeks because I do struggle with depression from time to time and it looked like development was basically at an end, but we recently...
  20. GurgleNurgle

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Sorry for replying this late, but thank you so much for your kind words, I'm really glad you enjoy it this much. :)
Back
Top Bottom