Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thank you so much, that seemed to fix it. Now all I need to worry about is the sprite offset because that is heckin wonky at the moment.
  2. G

Hello! I am currently having a problem with a minion shooting a projectile. My minion Dunkleostasis(BonyFish in the code files) is planned to shoot out bones in all directions when it hits an NPC. So because I put a chunk of code intended for Shoot() into OnHitNPC() I had to define a lot of...
  3. G

What is the Frame Skip?

Ok, I enabled frameskip and now everything that I do in the game seems sped up 2X. Is that normal?
  4. G

How do you assign a town NPC head sprite to a town NPC? Is it a line of code? Do you have to name the head sprite file something special?
  5. G

Thanks you
  6. G

How would I make an edible item grant the well-fed buff? I have this, but my gut feeling tells me that it's incorrect. public bool UseItem(Item item, Player player) { player.AddBuff((BuffID.WellFed) , 6000, true); return false; }
  7. G

Ok, Thank you for helping.
  8. G

Thank you, and I'm also having a sprite issue. Does anybody know how Tmodloader registers different frames for different town NPC actions(i.e.Attacking, walking, and talking?) My animation for my town NPC is severely glitchy and is using the attack animation during the walk animation. Is this...
  9. G

Ok, I used hero mod to manually spawn the NPC and it worked! Now I just need the NPC to be able to spawn automatically.
  10. G

Should I convert another world to hardmode, so the spawn requirements are freshly met?
  11. G

Ok so the NPC has not spawned yet :(
  12. G

Oh, and I am using my main world which I play on which is already in hard mode to test it out.
  13. G

Would the spawning be instantaneous, or should I wait a bit?
  14. G

Ok, It loaded now. I will update you if it works or not.
  15. G

Here it is: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Firstmod.Items.NPCs //We need thiFs to basically indicate the folder where it is to...
  16. G

Thank you so much for helping me by the way, but I am still getting the error message. Should I paste my entire code in?
  17. G

Wait, I still need your help! Sorry. I ran my code and got the error "Not all code paths return a value" for this section of the code: public override bool CanTownNPCSpawn(int numTownNPCs, int money) { for (int k = 0; k < 255; k++) { Player player...
  18. G

Actually nevermind I found out how to do it on a different wiki, but thanks for your past responses anyways!
  19. G

I am trying to make my town NPC spawn after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated, but I do not see it on the list.How would I do that?
  20. G

Thank you so much, I will fix my code and post and update if it works
Back
Top Bottom