Search results for query: *

1. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Biomes & Nature PLEASE add a seed that removes spider biomes

I was with you mostly until here HaHah because all the options you have listed are obvious inclusionary things and adding “offend hypersensitive people” really wasn't the best thing to say either. If you obviously feel strongly about something, then it's pretty much, well, obvious that you'd...
  2. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Biomes & Nature PLEASE add a seed that removes spider biomes

Maybe make it 75% or something higher. Seeing as I'm planning on getting a pet tarantula as my next pet and personally conquered my arachnophobia; Seeing a suggestion like this was majorly disheartening, even with the chance of “more spiders” I actually don't think I'd play Terraria again...
  3. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Resource Pack Disabling Issue

It's been a bit over a year since I made this post and I got no answer, nor on the Discussion page in Steam. I'm really asking why this system is in place and hasn't been updated, ESPECIALLY since the Workshop support. If you allow a system to be able to easily and quickly download mods/resource...
  4. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Resource Pack Disabling Issue

I've posted this on the Workshop discussion page and got very little interaction after a couple to few days since it was posted. I've seen and searched for other people that have this same issue and found a couple (including my fiancé who suggested I port this over to the Forums) guys saying the...
  5. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Vapor Wave Texture Pack

There's a Vaporwave style UI on the Steam Workshop and this would go great with it, any plans to port it there?
  6. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Tiny UFO Probe!

Ayoo any plans on porting this to the workshop and maybe remastering it? The sprite has become pretty crusty since I've used it and well, yeah
  7. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

Is there any plans of porting this to the Workshop? Been using this for a while and would like to maybe get updates on certain tomes added later on
  8. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Rainbow colored Meowmere and Last Prism

This is pretty old now but is there anyway you can port this to the Workshop? At least the Last Prism one since I've been using that all this time mostly
  9. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Fishing +

Heya! I know there's customizable parts here but someone on the workshop found a way to do so with a workshop item, but is there any plans to port it to the workshop?
  10. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Evil HUD

This is old as heck but would there be any way you can port these to the Workshop?
  11. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Reddit Cake Day Cake Texturepack

Ayo any plans on moving this to the Workshop anytime soon? Maybe even a remaster of it?
  12. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Broken Hero Starter Gear

Any plans on uploading these to the workshop soon? I used your pack for the longest while but the packs got corrupted by Onedrive for some reason so having it in the Worshop folder would be nice to have since Onedrive never touches that folder
  13. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Bakugan

Any plans on uploading this to the workshop soon? IDK if you use the forums anymore but it'd be nice if it was!
  14. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Binyaria: vinesauce-themed minipack

Heya! Don't know if you still use the forums but is there any way you'd be able to upload this onto the Steam Workshop sometime?
  15. GasmisenFeik 🌳

Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

I still somewhat use the forums too HeHeh but this is much appreciated!! I've been waiting for a workshop release since I kind of wanna use the "My Games" resource pack folder to more personal type things and still have things from here in it so yee Edit: It would be nice to have a link to the...
  16. GasmisenFeik 🌳

longer worm scarf

Hell yeah man! I knew you could do it!
  17. GasmisenFeik 🌳

longer worm scarf

True, but still! Try your best man!
  18. GasmisenFeik 🌳

longer worm scarf

That's going really well though! You could totally just do one big eye then do one pixel eyes going around it
  19. GasmisenFeik 🌳

longer worm scarf

I wish you luck then!
Back
Top Bottom