Search results for query: *

• Users: LobAutumny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LobAutumny

Game Mechanics Bring Back Dirt Rod Glitch 2019

Once upon a time, the Dirt Rod had a glitch where if you picked up a dirt block with it and sand was falling into it, the sand would all get collected into the dirt rod projectile and you would have a very strange weapon. This was patched out at some point and it's always disappointed me. It's...
  2. LobAutumny

Other Pirate Invasion Balance

The pirate invasion currently has an issue, that issue being that it can happen on day 1 of hardmode, before you're really able to make/find decent enough equipment for the event to not be extremely tedious, especially in expert. Since the only requirement for pirates is that you break an altar...
  3. LobAutumny

Terraria Crappypasta Thread!

Well, All Hallows' Eve may be over, but that doesn't mean the sp00piness has to end! This is a silly thread where you can make your very own half-baked, cringey, downright stupid creepypastas about the game.
  4. LobAutumny

Drawings & Paintings Zanthor's Art

So I finally decided to make an art thread! Now, regarding requests(if anyone wants one, that is), they're technically open and public, but depending on what they are it may take me a while to get started on them. As far as making requests goes, try to be very specific. Now, with that out of the...
  5. LobAutumny

TCF Suggestion Spooky Scary Theme

As All Hallows' Eve approaches, I can't help but notice the lack of any sort of spooky theme. My proposal is simple: add a pumpkin moon theme. I would make some sort of conceptual sketch, but I'm really very lazy. I may make one later. We still need a theme with orange as its base color anyways...
  6. LobAutumny

My first big build (CC Submission)

So, as the name would suggest, this is really the first large build I've made that hasn't turned out horribly. I may make newer versions of it, and if you guys really want me to (not that you will), I'll put up a world download. Also, if you're wondering about the pixel art near the top, that...
  7. LobAutumny

NPCs & Enemies Giant Sandworm Boss

So, as many of you may have realized, the underground desert is pretty much useless aside from the fact that it has cool monsters. There's 2 pieces of special loot that come from it and that's it. Well, I would like to expand upon Koliberal's suggestion for expanding the underground desert...
  8. LobAutumny

Other Map Waypoints!

We have maps, and we have a minimap, but it's hard to use the map to get to a specific place underground. (At least for me it is.) So, there should be an ability to set a marker on your map by right clicking or something. This marker would appear on your minimap (or on the edge of the minimap in...
  9. LobAutumny

tAPI Useful Shortswords

So, I'm planning on making a mod that makes shortswords useful by changing their use style so that they behave like spears, allowing you to stab in any direction. I may also slightly drop the required materials for each one (let's say, by one bar) just because there's really no point in crafting...
Back
Top Bottom