Search results for query: *

1. SgtLe0pard

PC Finding the Lihzahrd Temple

brilliant, thanks man ill get straight on that (funny i was gonna go there last... :D) Edit: just started it up and man do i deserve a slap, missed it by about 50 blocks further down where you put that box from the nearest bit i explored :( Thank you ever so much for that, it has now offically...
  2. SgtLe0pard

right quote me if ive done this wrong, havent uploaded a file in ages but heres a download link, took far longer to upload than it should have... http://www.mediafire.com/download/s53lmxvndywq7r1/Base_World.wld
  3. SgtLe0pard

ah ok im on it now, hold on a sec. Edit: just to keep things simple ill use mediafire too.
  4. SgtLe0pard

yeah I know where it is, otherwise I wouldnt have been able to try :/ guess ill try to upload on cloud??
  5. SgtLe0pard

Uhh... how do i do that? :D its not letting me in the normal upload a file option. -_-
  6. SgtLe0pard

Not a lot else-place to go there, right? I've started to look beneath that layer as I have read on the wiki that its rare, but sometimes part of it can spawn in the underworld, therefore underworld mobs spawn in it. Edit: just pointing out must be able to spawn in the lower lava parts of jungle...
  7. SgtLe0pard

Fudging

Fudging
  8. SgtLe0pard

Hello there fellow terrarians. don't know if im spelling this right but I can't find the lihzahrd temple anywhere! i'm just so tired of keeping on returning to the jungle as I have all the life fruit hearts and enough chlorophyte to get everything I could ever want, so any tips and suggestions...
Back
Top Bottom