Search results for query: *

• Users: DcQur
  • Order by date
  1. DcQur

Texture Pack Custom Hair-do's

Took some time, hope you like it :) Ningishu's hairsyles.rar @cansinguler
  2. DcQur

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Yes, just edit the .dynamicfont file ( you'll figure it out, if not, write here)
  3. DcQur

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

How do i make a font pack? i've ised dynamicfontgenerator to get my ttf file into xnb, but the xnb file is just the font.xnb . How do i make that znb file into those 6 required for the game?
  4. DcQur

Standalone DynamicSpriteFontGenerator 0.4 (Generate fonts without XNA Game Studio)

I'm new to terraria's customization. What do i do after i got the font i want in .xnb format? it's called "RoadbrushW01-Regular.xnb"
  5. DcQur

Hey! could you please make the font with regular (roadbrush) ? Roadbrush font - Google Drive (here is the font i want .ttf file).. I tried to make it on my own but got too much errors for my brain to proccess
  6. DcQur

What's ningishu's terraria settings?

So... I love how her terraria looks. I've changed everything i can (font, some sharpness, but the sharpness isnt even near as nice as hers) now i only need go know her settings :). If someone knows, please tell me ;)
  7. DcQur

can you try to make ningishu's font? please
Back
Top Bottom